• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Roll Call Time....Who are You and Where are You

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
Calgon1 (aka: Enforcer Duck) and SunFlower Star / John and Pat(ricia) from CLinton (Lenawee County), Michigan.

And soon (Christmas Day) to be joined by DriveHard (DS-Brian), Trinity (DDiL-Khrista), NewMoon (DGD1-Briana) and Bug (DGD2-Bailey) from Queen Creek (Valley of the Sun), Arizona.

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
Dean an Buckeye by the grace of god.... stuck in what i refer to as hell, a little place between orlando and tampa florida.... Born and raised in portage county Ohio, will always be an Ohioan first... everything else is secondary.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Bob checkin' in from my cool & still sunny (3 days now) corner of the Fraser Valley in British Columbia. Apparently winter is here. Miles and Miles from that lonely @ddict way over in South East BC. :)

randy

Earl from Montreal, home of the Montreal Canadians
Sorry about those Habs, Earl!

Randy and Bethy from not-so-sunny Spotsylvania County, VA, just 20 or so miles from Nieciez--Deep in the heart of Washington CAPS country (Let's go CAPS!). But y'all knew that from my signature block LOL!

BruinSteve

Bruin Steve here...
Beth and I... and Chloe, our vicious watchpuppy...and, hopefully temporarily, our younger daughter and recent college graduate, Hayley...
...are here along the crest of the Santa Monica Mountains above Malibu in beautiful Calabasas, California (also home to virtually every celebrity reality show you watch on TV!)

herb

First Original Member
okay (as of my posting)... only 30 responses.... yet 233 views... doesn't make sense.. why not post. It can't be that 200+ people are just nosy... :confused: ... or maybe ????

Hooked

Mike & Connie from beautiful Sarasota Florida (5 miles from the beach) in the winter and the shores of lake Ontario near Rochester NY in the summer.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
okay (as of my posting)... only 30 responses.... yet 233 views... doesn't make sense.. why not post. It can't be that 200+ people are just nosy... :confused: ... or maybe ????
Herb - I've noticed that, on average for any post here, posts to lurkers are only around 10%.

BruinSteve

Of course, part of that discrepancy is on account of the posters who have already responded, but return to read what everyone else has written since...

Each of these visits chalks up another tally to the "Views" column...

kakarp

Kevin and my much better half Michelle, and our two boys (Pomeranians) Echo and Meeko.
My other two kids are grown and on their own, Jason and Elesha.
Worcester MA about 40 miles west of Boston