• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Roll Call Time....Who are You and Where are You

Susan and her 4 dogs from Dallas/Fort Worth area, Texas. Really cold here today - tonight 22 UG that's not the kind of weather we usually have.

Jill B

The roaming Aussie
Jill and Rick from somewhere DownUnder. Currently travelling in our "Winny", camped at my brother's property north of Adelaide, South Australia. The weather is variable; warm and sunny one minute, then cool, overcast and damp next minute. (it is supposed to be summer here)
I think we like Far North Queensland weather better.
Grey Nomads Rule!!! (I had better grow some grey hair very soon! :lol )

Well Jill, I think I have some grey hair, haven't seen it except occasionally at the roots. I'm living here in NY's Hudson Valley and loving it! Even winter. Husband and most of family nearby. Life's good!

Community Sponsor
Jan from the Twin Cities of MN. where we are now buried under snow after a blizzard on Wed. & it is currently -2 with a windchill of -17 burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I need a cruise!!!!

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Gayle and Vic here, in Parma Ohio. Sharing that cold and windy Cleveland weather with Donna. I'm supposed to be Christmas shopping, but I just don't want to go out in that. Bbbrrrrrrr..

Gramma Ann

Ann and Oscar Slaughter, Benbrook, Tx ( SW suburb of Fort Worth ) retired and enjoying each and every day. We may be old, but we ain't dead yet!!