• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL

G

Gary&JoAnn

Hey Sunrise,
Louisiana here too! We are cruising on the Fantasy in Feb. Hope to you have a good time. Gary&JoAnn

Conquest 2004
Sensation 2005
Estacy 2006
Holiday 2006
Fantasy Feb. 8, 2008
Glory Oct 13, 2008

J

jabelfox

Nice to meet you Sunrise! I'm from Springfield,LA and will be sailing out of Galveston on the Conquest April 6th to Western Caribbean. Please let me know how it was-which route to Galveston is best? Did you park with EZ Cruise? Was Jamaica a hassle? Sorry if I'm bombarding you-I'm a newbie.

I

icemaiden

Feb 27th Miracle out of Fort Lauderdale..........the get away from the snow cruise :) I'm from Northern Ontario Canada

N

Nanni-B.

Just booked yesterday! We are coming back to Carnival!

Victory, March 16, 2008 Eastern Caribbean!

S

stutts

Finally booked our 5th cruise missed this year other obligations. We are taking my neice and her 2 boys on their 1st cruise. Can't wait.
Victory April 6 08 David and Sandy Stutts

E

Elaine515

[quote stutts]Finally booked our 5th cruise missed this year other obligations. We are taking my neice and her 2 boys on their 1st cruise. Can't wait.
Victory April 6 08 David and Sandy Stutts[/quote]

We'll be there too... Just booked last nite!! Family of 11 includes Mom & Dad, 2 daughters (me being one of them), 2 son-in-laws and our children, 3 girls 17, 14 and 4 and 2 boys 15 and 4. Six of us are Platinum and all are past Carnival cruisers. Have never been on the Victory so looking forward to getting away and the ship.

G

Gage'sMeMa

my husband and I cruisin Feb 9th aboard the Carnival Glory to the Western Carribbean !! YAHOO !! Anybody else going ??????