Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

**ROLL CALL**

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Jan 22, 2012.

1. earl_m

earl_m Social Host

Earl from Montreal Quebec, soon to be Retire (not by choice) .

2. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

Evie (gram) and Joe from Springdale Pennsylvania (suburb of Pittsburgh). There isn't anything better than cruising with some cruise addicts!!

3. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Well-Known Member

Linda from western Maine. Just love cruising and enjoying my short countdown of 12 days!!! Can't wait. This may be the last one in a while so really going to enjoy my time at sea!!!

4. Geekette

Geekette Well-Known Member

Geekette real name Pat
    from the Gulf coast of Florida (originally from south Jersey)
    DH & I enjoy cruising
    We are staff to a very demanding and old kitty (17)
    both still working and looking forward to retiring so we can take advantage of last minute cruise sales

5. ewheelock

ewheelock Well-Known Member

Ellen and my fur baby Little One here from Decatur, Ga. Next cruise is the C@ cruise in March 2013. Have beach trip with dd, sil, Lillian and Joshua end of June of this year!

6. michelle1836

michelle1836 Active Member

Michelle and Dan from Maryland but originally from NY

:)

7. Rubysky

Rubysky Well-Known Member

Regina, aka Rubysky, here in Orange CA where it is a cool 68F.

8. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

Maureen checking in from South West OH - IO. Wishing I had something booked for 2012.

9. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Well-Known Member

Rick checking is from sunny Augusta, GA..

10. sbchevypwrd

sbchevypwrd Well-Known Member

AKA Amber & Darin busy building Quik Trip stores so I dont get to get on here much. From Catoosa,Oklahoma. Hoping to book an Exotic Western Caribbean on the New Carnival Magic in May or July of 2012 whichever timeline Quik Trip lets me free!!!

11. H2O babe

H2O babe Well-Known Member

Kay (H2Obabe) checking in from central MN - about 3 hours north of the Twin Cities. Hubby Todd and I were married in Juneau Alaska on Mendenhall Glacier while on a cruise.

12. Bibb

Bibb Well-Known Member

Bibb (real name) and Karen checking in from Kittery, Maine's southernmost town. Will make it to the southern hemisphere for the first time in March on a cruise to Brazil, Argentina and Uruquay.