Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Rome

Discussion in 'Europe' started by neviboy, Aug 28, 2002.

1. neviboy

neviboy Guest

Are the stores open on a Sunday in October ?
    neviboy

2. lainie

lainie Guest

test

3. wwinfl91

wwinfl91 Guest

I haven't been in Rome on a Sunday but I know in Naples and in Venice most of the regular businesses are closed on Sunday. Some of the tourist based shops stay open but not even all of them. I wouldn't plan on doing a lot of shopping on Sunday in Rome if I was you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Happy cruising.

4. Nicolle

Nicolle Guest

We are going to be in rome from April 7 through the 10. The 9th is Good Friday. Anyone every been there over easter weekend? What can we expect in terms of crowds, businesses being closed Etc? We where thinking of taking the train south to Naples/Pompeii that day to get away from Rome but didn't know if things would be open.

5. samiam007

samiam007 Guest

Re: Rome tours advice/join us

we are looking for a full day tour of rome from citavecchia to include the vatican and possilby one of the catacombs. Are all the tours preplanned or flexible?

Would appreciate recommendations for tour companies and itineraries as we will be in Rome from the millenium on friday july 23rd. (from the millenium)

we are a family of 4 (15 year old girl and d13 year old boy).

would love to hook up with similar people with similar plans.

6. samiam007

samiam007 Guest

sorry about that last message I was trying to post a new message!