Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Room service drinks?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by sher99, Sep 19, 2002.

1. sher99

sher99 Guest

We will be on the Grand in December and enjoy vodka martini's and cosmos. We are planning on just ordering a bottle of vodka from Princess to be left in our cabin as a welcome aboard gift to ourselves. I thought it would be less hassle then bubble wrapping it in our luggage. Is there a charge from room service for mixers, ie. tonic water, limes, cranberry juice, OJ, etc.... If so, how much?

Also, I looked at the wine list on the Princess and didn't see any Port. Does anyone know if princess has Port in the dinning room?

thanks

2. BP

BP Guest

Yes they had Port on the Grand this past June.
    I believe it was on the regular drink menu placed on tables in bars and lounges. You can order it at the dinner table as well as many other after dinner drinks from your waiter.

3. Michelle

Michelle Guest

Yes, there is port. My husband and I had Sandeman's in the DaVinci dining room on the our August cruise. Very nice!

4. Windsong

Windsong Guest

Hi,

I just read the review on Star Princess on Lori Cunningham's Skyscraper Tour website and she mentioned that Princess had come out with a deal where you could order a liquer set up in your room from room service that was very reasonable. You might want to check into that. That's what I'm thinking of doing.