• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Royal Carib/Celebrity Promotion

C

Cruz'n_Carol

If you have a cruise booked in 61+ days, make sure you take advantage of this promotion. Lowest inside upgrades to best avail outside. Lowest ouside upgrades to balcony. And a big thanks to Lori for bringing this to my attention and saving me $$$$$

A

Anna B

Where do I find out about this promotion? Have a cruise booked end of May on the Monarch. Haven't received my documents yet.

A

andrea

Anna B,

Because your cruise is less than 60 days away, the promotion doesn't apply to you. For folks that are booked 60+ days away, they can cancel their current booking and rebook under the promotional deal. Any TA would be able to do this.

andrea

D

DisneyBlonde

Andrea:

I mentioned this to my TA and she didn't know anything about it. Booked for the Voyager for Dec 2 - group of 20, 8 cabins. Would really like to find out more. What else can you tell me.

Tx,

Diz

A

andrea

Diz,

If your TA calls RCI, they should be able to tell her all about it. My mom books cruises on the side, and she didn't know anything about it until she called and asked what specials were going on. I think the only catch is you have to pay your enitre cruise up front instead of waiting until 60 prior to sailing. However, your full payment is fully refundable up until 60 days prior to sailing like normal.

andrea

A

andrea

Also, I think it's a limited time offer. When my mom called about it a couple of weeks ago the deadline was that day she called, but I think they've extended the promotion, but I'm not sure what the deadline is.

Good Luck!

andrea

A

Anna B

I did get some discounts on the Monarch. There are 8 family members going, and I got $50. pp discount for paying the balance in cash and not using a credit card. That discount did not apply for 3rd & 4th passengers in the room.

L

Lori Cunningham

Hi Guys

This is the deal:

Cruise must be 61 days + into the future.

If you book the least expensive inside cabin, you receive the BEST AVAILABLE outside cabin on the ship.

If you book the least expensive outside cabin, you receive the BEST AVAILABLE balcony cabin on the ship.

Must book and pay in full on the same day. Standard cancellation penalties apply - please see brochures for details.

Expires 5/7/01 - and is based on availability.

Some ships are better deals than others.

For example, on the Sovereign of the Seas, you would book a Category Q (inside) and upgrade to a Category C cabin.

On the Millennium Class ships, Millennium, Infinity, Summit - you book a Category 8 and upgrade to the best available balcony - this includes those PRIMO Category 3 cabins!

On the Majesty of the Seas and the Monarch of the Seas, book a Category I (outside) and upgrade to Category C with balcony - these are very large balcony cabins.

The deal is not as good on the Voyager Class ships - like the Voyager of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, and Adventure of the Seas - because there are SO many balcony cabins on these ships - that many times the balcony cabins are already pricing at the outside cabin rate.

Alaska 2002 has just opened for bookings - so this is a wonderful opportunity to lock in one of those Category 3 cabins on the Millennium class of ships - the Infinity and Summit will both sail Alaska in 2002.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email me - or call your favorite travel agent.

Enjoy!
Lori Cunningham

T

Teresa

We are booked on the October 1st Summit sailing. I e-mailed my TA several times on Tuesday about this promotion and never heard anything from her (which is very unusual). Then late in the afternoon, I called her office and got a recording that says she is out of the office until May 7th. From what I understand from this board, the promotion ends May 7th. We have booked a catagory 7 and I would really like to get upgraded to a balcony. I have no problem in paying in full at this time. I need a suggestion on what we can do. HELP.

K

Kevin

Hi,

We are booked on the Galaxy Transatlantic on 9/29/01 we booked a Cat 2. My agent said she can't find the deal everyone on here is talking about. Is this offer available on all Celebrity Ships or just certain ones and certain itineraries?
Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

J

Jean

I just booked a category1A on Infinity for 9/7/01 inside passage and got category 6 price. Total with port and taxes for 2 is 2428.00. Not bad! had to put on 4 credit cards as we weren't prepared yet for paying in full but to save that kind of money, I'll do most anything. I don't feel too bad the reservationist I talked to said the guy before me used 7.

S

Sandy

Thx for the great tip to all of you! We were booked for 3/24/2002 Millie cruise, 2 category 1B cabins adjoining. Called my TA and after I persuaded her I was not crazy, she called Celebrity and it worked. We re-booked in category 8 and got upgraded to category 1A cabins -- also adjoining rooms -- Confirmed!!! Then she cancelled the old booking. It went smooth as could be. We ended up saving over $500 for each cabin. Feel free to email if you have any questions.