• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Royal Caribbean drink recommendations!

George C

I normally drink wine, scotch, cognac or gin and tonic, once in a while a James Bond Martini in the pub, frozen Mojito is also very nice by the pool, also pina colanda

George C

If you drink 4 or more drinks a day consider the drink package which includes all drinks and wine up to 12 dollars, we had this on last few cruises, water is also included, most ships have a sale on this package

If you drink 4 or more drinks a day consider the drink package which includes all drinks and wine up to 12 dollars, we had this on last few cruises, water is also included, most ships have a sale on this package
I have been looking into doing the drink package, thanks

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi, I found this:

Coco Loco - A CocoCay original
It's easy to do a Coco Loco. Toss all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Then pour the potion into a cocktail glass and dress it up with a fresh wedge of pineapple. Yum! Now you can find this frosty treat in two places: CocoCay, Bahamas, our own private island, and at your next backyard barbecue.

Ingredients:
1/2 oz Orange Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Papaya Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Coconut Cream
3/4 oz Dark Rum (Or make it a virgin Coco Loco without the rum)
3/4 oz Coconut Rum
1/4 oz Grenadine
Crushed ice
(Makes one cocktail)

Hi, I found this:

Coco Loco - A CocoCay original
It's easy to do a Coco Loco. Toss all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Then pour the potion into a cocktail glass and dress it up with a fresh wedge of pineapple. Yum! Now you can find this frosty treat in two places: CocoCay, Bahamas, our own private island, and at your next backyard barbecue.

Ingredients:
1/2 oz Orange Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Papaya Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Coconut Cream
3/4 oz Dark Rum (Or make it a virgin Coco Loco without the rum)
3/4 oz Coconut Rum
1/4 oz Grenadine
Crushed ice
(Makes one cocktail)

Perfect, I like rum!

gottagoacruzn

On Princess, its a Dirty Banana. On the last Princess cruise, got the recipe for a dirty Banana, an yes Rcl will make that drink. Also, like Pina Coloda, Coco Loco. Those drinks are jest so tasty!!:)

Ingredients for a Dirty Banana
Shot-Myers Rum
Shot- Kahula
Shot-Tia Maria
A banana
choc cream syrup
Whipped cream
Crushed ic-6 ice cubes
whip it up in a blender

On Princess, its a Dirty Banana. On the last Princess cruise, got the recipe for a dirty Banana, an yes Rcl will make that drink. Also, like Pina Coloda, Coco Loco. Those drinks are jest so tasty!!:)

Ingredients for a Dirty Banana
Shot-Myers Rum
Shot- Kahula
Shot-Tia Maria
A banana
choc cream syrup
Whipped cream
Crushed ic-6 ice cubes
whip it up in a blender
This sounds like a good NEW one to try! Thanks!

gottagoacruzn

Hi icunar, not much of a drinker, cept while on a cruise. First time I saw the Dirty Banana, asked the party what it was, ordered one an it took over an hr to drink it. Well a few cruises later, the drink started disappearing in 20 minutes. They are so yummy!!

Hi icunar, not much of a drinker, cept while on a cruise. First time I saw the Dirty Banana, asked the party what it was, ordered one an it took over an hr to drink it. Well a few cruises later, the drink started disappearing in 20 minutes. They are so yummy!!
Yes I too am not much of a drinker, but on vacation or during social events I do enjoy a drink or two. Sounds like one I will have to try! Thanks again for the suggestion!

On Carnival my favorite drink is a "Miami Vice" 1/2 strawberry Daquiri and 1/2 Pina Colada. Nice red and white swirl. Drinks well, one second your tasting the pina, then the next strawberry. Ahhhh