• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

sad days....

K

Karry

And when she shall die, take her and cut her out in little stars and she will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night.
With deepest sympathy to you and your family, Patty. :angel

C

Cruise cutie

Hugs and love from our Home to you On Kathleen Joy..what an apt Name, and a Prize of a lady.. God be with you, her kin, and may the joyful memories be a treasure to hold onto in the hard days ahead..Joanne

G

GloBug

That is such a lovely story about a special lady. I am sorry to read she passed on. May you and your family find comfort in the joyous memories she left you with.

M

Mgram

Reggae I am so sorry to read about Kathleen. We have been away and just returned. My heartfelt condolences to all of you.

H

H2O babe

I send condolences and hope that you find peace and comfort in the many happy memories you have. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

K.

W

Whimsy

I'm just finding this thread. So sorry you are having to go thru all this. What a sad time but how wonderful to be able to find those wonderful memories to help you thru this difficult time.

C

Calgon1

Obviously, I'm running behind the times here on the boards.

God Bless you during this difficult time. May God Bless Kathleen Joy also. Rest in peace.

R

reggae

Thanks again, everyone...

I only wish you could have known Kathleen, she would fit right in, with the C@ gang....I just know she's on some cruise ship up there, somewhere....teaching everyone how to do the Limbo :)