• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sad news for John(nj) AND Susie

suer182

Forum Manager
Staff member
John's Mom past away this morning. :( Susie and her Dad are still in Virginia, as Susie's brother past away on Wednesday. :( His funeral is tomorrow. Warren and I do plan on attending Mom's funeral, once arraignments have been made. (please contact me privately if you want info-nothing on the board please).

Warren and I had the honor to sail with Mom. She was a very special lady. She will be missed.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
This news is absolutely heartbreaking.

Please extend my sincerest condolences to John on the loss of his Mother and to Susie on the loss of her Brother.

May they rest in peace.

Mary Ann

maw

Wordsmith
Sending amine and Paws sympathy to John and Sussie. Enjoyed Trudge so much on the cruise we shared with her. Give John and Sussie a hug for me.

Cruise cutie

The loss of their family members is just such a tragic circumstance along with all the other tribulations they have on their plates.my heart just hurts for them..please send our thoughts and prayers to them...and may the upcoming New Year make their lives all better...thanks for the update Suer..Hugs Joanne and Mark