Sad news

bostongal

:( DD lost the baby. She found out at an appointment this morning.

Please send some love her way if you would -

thanks

Meg

KathyC

I am so terribly sorry to hear this. Having lost 2 babies before I carried one to term I know her devastation & I lost another baby between my son & daughter. I totally understand her feeling of loss & heartbreak. It won't make her feel better but my dr told me that if every woman got pregnant enough times, that eventually every woman would suffer a miscarriage at some point. He said unfortunately for some womem, their miscarriages happen early on in their child bearing. And although I had 3 miscarriages, I also gave birth to 4 very healthy babies.

I feel so sorry for her & for you. You've both suffered a loss & now you have to watch your daughter grieve. I wish there was something I could do to help both of you.

JANPEP

Community Sponsor
Oh Megs I am so sorry for the loss. I know when the loss is your daughters its also yours.
Hugs & prayers are on the way from MN.

nieciez

Community Sponsor
Oh Meg, so sorry to read this, how painful for you both. My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your daughter.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
This is such sad news. It doesn't matter that your daughter never got to hold her baby in her arms, she held her baby in her heart, and the loss is felt strongly. Warm hugs to you all.

bostongal

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy lives to come leave such kind words. I truly appreciate all of your posts and thank you for all the love you have shown me & my dd.

Meg