Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Sapphire Princess California Coastal, 4/28/2012

Discussion in 'ROLL CALLS - Princess Cruises' started by JacquieP, Jun 25, 2011.

1. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Who is sailing with us?

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Me? Looking forward to seeing you and Leon...and others who are booked.

3. JacquieP

I know Globug and Gordon are with us. Who else????

4. audrey

audrey Well-Known Member

Audrey is going and looking forward to it

5. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Sounds like a nice cruise, wish I could go but we have the Ruby in February

6. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

I can't believe I just found this! Yup, looking forward to it. 277 days seems like a long time, but not compared to 632 to Hawaii!

7. GloBug

I was just looking at the cruise tracker, and there is an UNREGISTERED on the CA Coastal with us. Is that a mystery guest?

8. ShipMaven

Not that I'm aware of.

9. ShipMaven

I have no idea, honestly. We definitely have more on this cruise than shown on the Cruise Tracker - but they need to identify themselves. You know my protecting people's privacy.

10. GloBug

There is a much larger roll call on a different site. Just checked it last night, and one of the cruisers from our HAL Amsterdam cruise last year will be on this cruise! Yahoo! Fun couple, can't wait to see them again.

11. GloBug

Just got the call. Disappointment reigns... darn :madd: darn :bawl:darn :hot: darn :doubledown: darn :( darn.

12. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

With you guys in spirit .... QUACK!

13. GloBug

Actually, this past weekend with you might have been enough to last me for a while...:whistle:

14. ShipMaven

Do you think Cody will want him? :biggrin:

15. GloBug

Ha ha, I bet the Cody pup misses his dad and can't wait to see him. But only because I sent Calgon home with a gift for Cody. John better tell him Auntie Glo sent it!

16. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

We would love to be doing this, but a) because of Alaska in July, we won't have enough vacation time and b) because of Alaska in July, we won't have enough moolah!

In other words, we are shooting our wad for Alaska in July! :sunny:

17. ShipMaven

Can't you come up with a better excuse? :whistle:

18. JacquieP

It does make a big dent, doesn't it? Thank heavens California isn't terribly expensive! Since we get free laundry and dry cleaning, I can get my dress clothes cleaned and ready to go for Alaska. Not much time to unpack - WHEW!

19. ShipMaven

Now THAT's an ingenious way to get your laundry and dry cleaning done free of charge for a cruise. Fortunately, I'll have that privilege on the Alaska cruise. :biggrin:

20. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Now that is a great plan