Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Saturday Open House

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

I'd vote for another one of each, but this time switch legs.

:)

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

OK Charles, if you insist...! :biggrin:
    After that it's time for a nap as it's soon 3 AM here. Thank you for today! See you all tomorrow.

/Erik

3. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Oops, just tried to find my way to the bedroom but was only limping around in circles. :whistle:
    I think I got some sort of unbalance so maybe one more Royal Lochmagor will solve the problem... :biggrin:

Good Night!

/Erik

4. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Sorry to be so late, but we had to pick up BBQ ribs for everyone. There are plenty, so please help yourself! Leon would like Bailey's and coffee, and I seem to have this tray of Chocolate Bananas looking for homes - more than Mary Ann and I can drink in one sitting. Bandit has taken up residence in Maw's lap, as his athritis is bothering him and he knows Maw will sympathize with him. Cocoa is looking for Pucci, Molle and the rest of the fur kids. No surprises about Pretty Bird, who has headed for Mary Ann's shoulder and pocket of birdie trail mix. Beautiful place, as usual!

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Jacquie - oh, yummmmmm. Those BBQ ribs are delicious. Now I won't have to cook dinner! Bandit is, indeed, comfy in Maw's lap, and Cocoa is with Pucci. Pucci has brought both pups their bowls of water and treats. Pretty Bird (name noted) flew right to my shoulder and is feasting on his birdie trail mix, but especially the sunflower seeds. When he comes up for air, he receives gentle pat-pats on his head and scritches behind his ears. I've brought Leon his Bailey's and coffee, and thank you for bringing a tray a Chocolate Bananas. I'll certainly enjoy a couple this evening. Would anyone else care for some?

6. ShipMaven

Pucci and I thank our friends for joining us today. This lovely venue is in Italy. We hope you enjoyed it.

As always, the bar remains open should there be any latecomers.

Please join us tomorrow - we'll see where our travels take us.

Before we close, I would like to send up a toast of Stolichnaya to Pucci's former Veterinarian who died this morning after a long illness. Pucci was a gift from him after Topaz crossed Rainbow Bridge.

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

Oh sigh..Hugs Dear Mary Ann..so sad..;(..my Chocolate Banana salutes his lovely gifts to you..back tomorrow.Italy Huh?? stunning......XXOO..Joanne

8. ShipMaven

Thank you, my Friend. I think I could use another Chocolate Banana as well.

Yes, we were in the Lake District of Northern Italy today - Stresa on Lago Maggiore. Beautiful, isn't it?

9. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

Thanks for leaving the bar open and having nice bucket of ice cold beer on hand.