Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Saturday Open House

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Feb 11, 2012.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Pucci and I welcome you to a double view of our today's Open House venue...a bit different from the usual, that we hope you will like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same place - two different views. Pucci and I have left notes for Charles and Horhei indicating where all the early-morning goodies can be found. Thanks in advance for their help! We have the usual fresh fruit juices and fresh fruits, ice water, a variety of teas and coffees, hot chocolate (there's a snow-capped peak in the distance), as well as Bloody Marys and Mimosas.

Of course, Pucci and I are hosting for the day, so please feel free to help yourselves .

We hope you'll enjoy the somewhat different location - Pucci and I will catch up with you later in the morning. I'll have my double cappuccino in hand.

2. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

That is very nice. Boy, could a use a break after this week! And this looks like the prefect spot.

I'm making tea and coffee. And I see that Mary Ann has arranged for some fresh, warm, baked goods along with the fresh fruit and other goodies.

May I get you something?

c

3. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

I'm on my own this morning, as it's almost time for me to head to work, but I'll be back with the gang later. Some English Breakfast tea would be great! Thanks Charles and Horhei.

4. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

English Breakfast tea is right at your elbow.

Things happen magically so early in the morning. :)

Have a good day Jacquie..

c

5. Fasteddie

Fasteddie Well-Known Member

Thanks Mary Ann and Pucci, this place looks great. I will start off with a Mimosa
    and one of the lounger's....Ed

6. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

What a beautiful spot. I think I will have a cup of hot chocolate this morning. Baby & sweetie are running ahead of me to find their furry friends to play with.

7. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

:doubleup: Likey-Likey!! And very much needed!! Thank you, Shipmaven and Pucci for the very nice place to have a rest and relaxation day.

Charles - only a glass of water for me this morning. I think I need to lay in the sunshine, soaking up the vitamin D, and replenishing with some good H2O.

:sunny:

8. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Wow! I mean . . .Wow! Looks like a FANTABULOUS locale for today's get together. Timber brought some Alaskan Thunderstruck to share and I would love to sit and chat while enjoying a cuppa this morning. It is a bit early here, so Bread is still sleeping.

9. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Tobyn, you are up early!

Good morning to Ed, Gram, Corky, and Tobyn. A mimosa, hot chocolate, a cold water, and a coffee are at your seats. Please enjoy.

Now to find Horhei!

c

10. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Well-Known Member

A Great spot for this snowy day. I start off with a cup of Hot Tea. Big Guy will be over with some cat nip.

11. Horhei

Horhei Member

MEOW and good morning to everyone.

Thanks Timber for the Alaskan Thunder. And hi to Baby and Sweetie. Water bowls are out for all of you.

H

12. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Hi TC.

A cup of tea is coming right up. And, thanks for the cat nip.

c

13. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

A beautiful spot! Looks almost like my backyard... I wish... :whistle:
    It's afternoon here already so it's time for beer. Let's have some Great Lakes burning River, please.

"Woof woof"! Molle is here and looks for his furry friends.

/Erik

14. KathyC

KathyC Well-Known Member

What a gorgeous venue!!! With wind chill temps of -10* here, I would love to join everyone for a relaxing day in the sun.

15. maw

maw Wordsmith

Hello addicts-nice to see so many gatherung erly this morning. I will join gram in a cupps hot chocolate and then be ready for a lapful of furry friends. Paw and I are talking abt a new furry family member after our cruise this year. Have a good dy all.

16. audrey

audrey Well-Known Member

a great spot as always blue has run off to see his friends. I will take a cup of coffee and will join everyone for a morning visit

17. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

A good morning to Kathy, Maw and Audrey. Let's see. Kathy, can I get you anything?

A hot chocolate and a coffee coming right up.

Good afternoon Erik, and welcome to your back yard! A large Great Lakes coming right to you, and another is chilling for when you are ready for it.

C

18. Horhei

Horhei Member

Thanks for the cat nip Big Guy, and Welcome.

Hi to Molle and Blue.

Grandpa found some balls to play with. And I hear Maw has string. Perhaps she'll play with the kitties after she finishes the scratches.

H

19. maw

maw Wordsmith

Would love to play with kitties-I would prefer a kitten to a puppie but Paw is allergic to cats.

20. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Good morning, Friends both 2-footed and 4-footed.

Charles, did you have the same type of rotten week as I between server issues and other issues? Would you like to relax and I'll ask Horhei to bring YOU something?

Pucci and I hope you're enjoying yourselves. For a change, I think it's obvious we're not in the Tropics, but we're also not in Erik's back yard either. We'll find out where we are this evening...as usual.

Hello/woof/meow/chirps to all our usual friends. Fasteddie, I believe this may be a first visit...or among your first. Welcome.

I know Charles and Horhei have taken care of the earlybirds quite nicely. May Pucci and I bring anything at this point? I'm heading for a tasty double cappuccino. Anyone care for some?

To those owned by their kitties, a friend of mine recently adopted a 3-legged kitty who's not quite a year old. They think a vehicle (hit and run of course) injured the leg so badly that the shelter had to amputate it not quite 2 months ago.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012