• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Saturday Open House

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
I guess those of us on the left coast wake up last! That's ok, it's still early, and we're eager to talk to our friends while raising a cuppa to Mary Ann and her faithful sidekick, the teen Pucci. What a gorgeous spot to wake up to! I'll be in the hot tub for a short bit, then I would love to start with a Mimosa, thank you very much. Kiefer is happily romping with his buddies and carrying a ball, hoping he can talk everyone into throwing it into the pool for him. Asha is doing a happy dance for everyone she shes, she really thrives on the skritches she gets.

Charles

Captain Weather
Good morning to Lisa and Glo! Hi to Erik.

Let's see, I knew you ware coming, Lisa so I boiled the water and poured over the Earl Grey. Erik Your sparkling wine is ready. And I see there is a place in the hot tub for you. And, Glo, May I get you something?

And, for our hostess with the mostest, another cappuccino!

C

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Lisa - it's always a pleasure to see you and Frasier here. Pucci ran to Cousin Frasier, brought him a bowl of water...and thanks him for bring tuna to share. We're certain Timber will partake!. Yes, your Earl Grey has now finished steeping, so please relax and enjoy your tea...and the hot tub!

Erik - the hot tub is quite large. I'm sure there's room for one more, especially since Seamom isn't here to splash you (in retaliation). Pucci is delighted to see Molle this week, and brought him his bowl of water and treats. For you, how about two flutes of Mumm Napa Valley Sparkling Wine? Enjoy your leisure time in the water, and your sparkling wine will be waiting for you.

Glo - Pucci ran right up to Cousins Kiefer and Asha, tail a-waggin'. He's happy to see them. He brought their bowls of fresh water and treats...I believe they're making the rounds looking for scritches.
Your Mimosa will be waiting for you also when you emerge from the hot tub!

:cheer: all.

connie seabee

Community Sponsor
Such a beautiful tranquil venue. As usual you and Pucci did a great job choosing the perfect meeting place. Cody Bear will be joining us today. I'll have a cup of coffee with a small plate of fruit.

audrey

good morning everyone
What a good looking spot blue and I are happy to spend the time with everyone. I will stat with a cup of coffee

Corky

Charles - thank you, I'll only have some water with lemon please. I had 2 glasses of sangria last night, so I best re-hydrate. :doubleup:

maw

Wordsmith
Sorry I am running so late--will find a chair quick and start passing out scritches. Think I will have a tall iced tea. Such a great place -good to see everybody this morning

Tobyn

Howdy! Back from picking up Megs at the airport, so we are all here now and ready for mimosas! AND another dip in the hot tub . . . . .

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Connie - Pucci ran to greet Cody Bear, bring him his bowl of water and treats. We love seeing furbabies here! Here is your coffee, and please enjoy the tropical fruits. I'm delighted your could join us today.

Audrey - Blue ran off with Pucci, but not before claiming his bowl of water and some treats. And here's your coffee. Please enjoy.

Corky - I'm sure Charles brought you your water with lemon, but Sangria is also a fluid in case you would care for a tastier form of hydration. :biggrin:

Erik - two more glasses of Mumm Napa Valley coming right up. Did you enjoy your time in the hot tub? You could practice pole dancing, too, with one of the more slender palm tree trunks.:boogie:

Maw - it's always wonderful to see you here. There's a mass of blurry figures running to you, taking turns gently snuggling onto your lap for those special Maw cuddles. I've placed a tall iced tea on the table next to you. Please enjoy!

Tobyn - glad that Megs got there safely. HI MEGS!! Enjoy your weekend with your parents. Here are Mimosas for all of you - but first, enjoy the hot tub!

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
TC - Pucci ran to greet Big Guy, gave him his bowl of water and some tuna, and they're off to greet Maw. Your Mudslide(s) will be waiting for you after you enjoy some time in the hot tub. Nice to see you here!

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Well, Charles, I'll be happy to sample your signature drink...and may I bring you (and Horhei) something refreshing. I think Horhei may be a happy kitty tonight when he learns where he's been today.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Charles - Pucci has brought Horhei his bowl of fresh water...and some catnip. For you, here's your double CC and soda. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Pucci is all wound up today. He's been racing through the house like a young pup burning off energy. Along with that comes incessant barking. My Housekeeper and I took a lunch break - Pucci now is satisfied with his t-u-r-k-e-y and some swipes of bagel. I had a nice veggie sandwich on plain bagel. It was very tasty.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Back from dinner, filet Provencale (venison filet). Time for some of Charles Rum Punch! :cheer:

Erik - two more glasses of Mumm Napa Valley coming right up. Did you enjoy your time in the hot tub? You could practice pole dancing, too, with one of the more slender palm tree trunks.:boogie:
Yes Mary Ann, it was great and now I feel like a boiled shrimp... :biggrin:
I was just thinking the same about the palm trees when I saw them. Maybe after some Rum Punch... :whistle:

/Erik

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Erik - filet provencale? Sounds delicious, if it has no garlic...

Two tall glasses of Charles' Rum Punch coming your way. Should be perfect after a little exercise with those palm trees!