Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

SCUBA and/or snorkeling excursions in Eastern Caribbean

Discussion in 'Caribbean Ports' started by kelleigh229, Nov 28, 2004.

1. kelleigh229

kelleigh229 Guest

We are traveling on Explorer of the Seas 10/23/05. We are going to San Juan, St Thomas, St. Maarten and Nassau.

My father in law is a diver and must dive on the cruise and my hubby and everyone else has interest in snorkeling.

Does anyone have suggestions for excursions either offered by RCCL or otherwise?

Thanks!

2. jess43

jess43 Guest

We've been to St. Thomas snorkeling and Coki Beach is awesome! There is also a Coki Beach Dive Club right on the beach so your father in law could scuba dive from shore and you & the rest could snorkel.

3. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Agree 400% with jess43. We were in St. Thomas recently and went to Coki Beach. The snorkeling was fabulous. Just get off the ship and grab a cab to Coki Beach. The Coki Beach Dive Club people are also fabulous. They rent snorkeling and diving equipment, offer tours, classes, and have a little building right on the beach. I think their website is cokidive.com or maybe cokidiveclub.com - they even offer a free shuttle from the ship to the beach if you make reservations for equipment rental or a class or tour.