Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Sensation review finally posted

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Kim1319, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

Hi Pnorth. Thanks. I've called Carnival 3 times already about getting a new video sent to me. I'm not going to purchase a new video because I already purchased one. but when I got it home it was blank. But they told me they contacted the ship to see if they have any videos still available from our cruise. So I don't know if I really can get a video or not. It takes 6-8 weeks to hear back from the ship they said.... So we'll see.

Are you doing the 4-day cruise or the 5-day??

2. factor

factor Guest

I will go to another thread of people we met on the cruise and ask around. If I have any luck, I will be sure to let you know. Sorry about the post 3 times in a row. Didn't know it happened. I kept getting an error and was told to refresh. But everytime I did that, I guess it posted my reply agian and then again.
    I hope I have better luck this time.

Take care and I will let you know!!

~Jackie

3. MikeNBec

MikeNBec Guest

factor Wrote:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    > Hello Kim.
    >
    > Yes we were on the same cruise. We were late
    > seating in the Fantasy as well. Our cabin was
    > E108 if I remember right. No, we didn't buy the
    > video. We weren't in it. Only on the last
    > night.
    >
    > Again, Great review.....
    >
    > ~Jackie

Glad to know I'm not the only idiot...and I only did it TWICE. LOL

4. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

Thanks Jackie, I'd appreciate that alot! :)

MikeNBec,
    The difference between your "double posting" and Jackie's Triple posting, is that your second post was posted over a MONTH later then your first one. Jackie's was the same day and time LOL. I still wonder about yours, MikeNBec,,, I don't quite understand that. At least Jackie's I can understand. Because that was happening alot to alot of people when the site got updated a couple months ago. Hers was simply a glitch in the site... yours I think was a glitch of your fingers LOL. Must have been, anyway... I don't know. its funny though.

5. factor

factor Guest

MikeNBec,

Glad to see you added the 3 post accident yet again to make it four.

Hmmmmmmm......

Gotta wonder!!!

6. pnorth

pnorth Guest

Hi Kim, I am going on a 5 day. I am so excited because my sister is going with me and she has never cruised or snorkeled. This will be a great experience. She is 33 and I am 43 and we plan on having a blast!

7. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

hey pnorth,

Sounds like a great time you lucky bums! The 5 day will be great. See I went on the 4 day and it was not enough. Not so sure 5 days will be enough either LOL but I'd take it! It is better then a 4 day. Man I sure wish I could go this spring. On a 7day. But I don't think that is gonna happen until maybe Spring of 2006 :( Last spring was the best cruise I've ever been on. And now that I went on a 4 day, I'm so ready for a longer one again. I want GREAT GREAT memories of my "last cruise" ya know. And all I can say about the Sensation 4day cruise was, "Yeah it was fun". Didn't even meet anybody :(

But I'm sure you guys will have a much better experience. Like everyone says your vacation is what you make of it. And well, we just couldn't make it that great on this last cruise. There was nobody mine and cousins age. But, we made it the best that it could be, and we did have a fun time with our mom's and grandma! There are some good memories, and I'm glad that I went :)

Again, have a great cruise you lucky bums!

*Kim*
    Happy Cruising!=whiteflag

07/30/95 - Fantasy
    12/19/97 - Ecstasy
    07/26/99 - Imagination
    04/01/00 - Grandeur of the Seas
    04/01/01 - Carnival Victory
    03/29/03 - Carnival Triumph
    11/11/04 - Sensation

8. factor

factor Guest

Kim,

Sorry to say that the other's from our cruise did not get the video.

Again, Sorry.

~Jackie

9. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

Oh, hey Jackie, thanks. But that's okay, cause like the day after I posted that last message to you.... I got my video in the mail! I was so excited. But thanks so much for trying to help me out. Thats really nice of you. :)

*Kim*
    Happy Cruising! =whiteflag

07/30/95 - Fantasy
    12/19/97 - Ecstasy
    07/26/99 - Imagination
    04/01/00 - Grandeur of the Seas
    04/01/01 - Carnival Victory
    03/29/03 - Carnival Triumph
    11/11/04 - Sensation

10. factor

factor Guest

No problem. Have a great day!

~Jackie

11. pnorth

pnorth Guest

Hey Kim, Wish you were going with us. I plan on trying a 7 day cruise spring of 2006 also. Just not sure if it will be an Eastern or what since I love the western so much. I will see. Maybe they will have a group cruise then, that would be fun too. I found out we have room U172, do you know if this is an ok location. Looks to be in the rear under the photo gallery. Oh well, whever ever they put me I think would be ok with me. Cannot wait!!!!!

12. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

Hi Pnorth,

Cabin U179 isn't below the photo gallery. Which even if it was, it wouldn't make any difference. I don't think, anyway. However, you are located RIGHT next to the stairs, and I don't know what its like to be right there, I've never had a cabin like that. Hope it works out okay for ya, though :)