Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Seward to Anchorage Shuttle??

Discussion in 'Alaska & Pacific Northwest Ports' started by Kym, May 30, 2009.

1. Kym

Kym Guest

Hello All!!
    I am sure hoping that someone can answer this question for me...
    We have booked a last minute Alaska cruise on Holland America Veendam. We cruise from Vancouver, BC to Seward, Ak. Our flight from Anchorage to Vancouver leaves at 11:30a.m. So we will need to be off the ship as soon as possible to make our flight. The ship comes in to port at 6am. Holland America's motorcoach they say leaves at 10:30am which is wayyyy too late beings it's nearly a 3 hour drive. So I am wondering if anyone else has been in this same situation in Seward and if so, what shuttle, etc did you use? I really hate to change our flight as they were booked w/airline miles so we paid nothing and if we have to change it to later it is a $75 fee for each of us which is really rediculous. So any help would greatly be appreciated. :) Thanks so much in advance. Kym

2. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you have two choices: 1) Be among the first off the ship and have a fast cab/shuttle waiting. Unfortunately, the earliest departure from Seward is Alaska Transportation http://www.alaskatransportation.net/ Leaving at 0800 and arriving in Anchorage at 1100, at $55 p/p. ... or ...

2) Rebook your flight. ($75 pp).