Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Ships refurbished

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Sunbeam, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Sunbeam

Sunbeam Guest

I am looking for a website that lists when ships have been most recently refurbished.

Can anybody help me?

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

There used to be one that had ALL the information. Ship, tonnage, passenger and crew capacity, last refurb, furure refurbs and it was always updated. It was great. There was a similar post to this one a month or so ago. Nobody knows what happened to that site and I have looked and looked and haven't found another one.

Sure wish somebody had an answer to this one. =huh

3. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

0http://www.cruisecompete.com/lines/cruise_lines.html

Just click on each ship and it brings you to the information of that ship and will show when it was built and/or refurbished.

its funny because I came here just now looking for help with the exact same thing. And I read your thread here, then just went and did a search myself. And this is what I found, so now I'll share it with you and everyone else who may want to know this :)

(hmm uhm, actually I don't think those dates are correct. =huh I don't think it really lists what year the ships were refurbished! Because uh hasn't the Holiday been refurbished..... ever?!):S =?

OK!! Try this one instead this one it looks to be more up-to-date?!!!
    >> http://www.vacationstogo.com/cruise_ships.cfm <<

4. Sunbeam

Sunbeam Guest

Kim1319

Thanks for the info, but I think Vacations to go is more up to date. Century has been refurbished in 2006 and you can see it in Vacations to go bur not in Cruise compete.

Getting there.

5. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

We were on Century two weeks before it went to dry dock. That was the last week of March. She was in great shape before dry dock so I'm guessing she must look fantastic now.

6. Libby

Libby Guest

Thanks! Good info go have.

7. tmpcase

tmpcase Active Member

"I am looking for a website that lists when cruise ships have been most recently refurbished" - this link is about the cruise ship dry dock schedule 2013-2014 cruise ships refurbishment dates with a list of big lines cruise ships refurbished in 2011-2012.