Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

shout out to all the AFTers

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Hucc, Sep 18, 2007.

1. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

I never thought I'd say this but after the continuous discussions and arguments over the last 8 years that trigger every few months about OT I agree with reggae. I have no comfort level posting OT on the Community board after this last go around.

I don't think any of us ever wanted it to get to this but at the present time I can't even imagine that there would be a board where all we would post about is sadness and fear and upset. I think this is a natural transition because of what always gets emotional in some of those OT vs not OT posts, and especially the last go around.

2. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

And we need to remember that happy topics need to be posted here also, just as much as the others.

3. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Agree 100% JaquieP. Happy makes the sadness seem a little less severe.

4. herb

herb Guest

[quote JacquieP]And we need to remember that happy topics need to be posted here also, just as much as the others.[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! "OT" does not mean sad. Many "OT" topics are also meant to bring a smile to our face :D

5. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

I agree Jacquie. All this complaining on the changes is getting old. I hope it stops soon.

Hi Hucc!! :wave Shouting right back at ya!

6. John

John Guest

:party

7. nieciez

nieciez Guest

:wave :wave I think I am a Halft After too :lol :lol Better then going off Haft Aft in a huff ;)

8. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

Hi, I'm feeling much more comfortable today with this brand new forum. Seems we are figuring out how to create a very nice place to hang out when we aren't talking about our cruises (or lack of cruises in my case LOL).

God bless you all
    Hugs, Mariposa