• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show your pride! Type :usa

J

John

<HTML>You can now add the USA flag easily to your post by typing the above.

God Bless ALL Americans and the USA

:usa

John, Cruise @ddicts</HTML>

K

Kathy G

<HTML>I am glad to have this site. I just wish the tears would stop falling - it's been a long, emotional day.

Kathy G</HTML>

G

GrammaAnn

<HTML>Thank you John. Through the tears and disbelief It feels wonderful to see our beatiful flag. :usa</HTML>

W

watergirl

<HTML>Thanks. This all seems like a bad nightmare. Still doesn't seem real.

God Bless the USA :usa</HTML>

C

Catherine

<HTML>I know I am not American but I have cried many tears today for the American people, still can't believe this has happened, so I hope no-one minds if I fly your flag to show my support.

Catherine</HTML>

B

Billyheart

<HTML>Thank you John. As a New Yorker I worked in lower Manhattan up until two years ago when I retired. We always knew we may face a terrorist attack, but never to this magnitude. We watched the events unfold in a state of shock. I never thought I would see fighter jets fly over my home as we did. One of the first things I did was to fly my flag at full staff in front of my home and many of my neighbors followed suit. I turned to your site as I needed a diversion and was so proud to see your flag. Thanks again.
:usa</HTML>

G

Gitte

<HTML>I can't believe this has happened,
I couldn't find words to explain my feelings,.....
Gitte
:usa</HTML>

L

ljeanbrown

<HTML>Thank-you John.
Catherine,you can fly our flag high.We are very proud of it,and again thank-you for your support.

Laurie :usa</HTML>

G

glo-ree-bee

<HTML>Hooray for the :usa

Now, will we fly it only occasionally or will be fly it with pride from now on?

It's kind of like praying to God. We only do it when there is a crisis!</HTML>

S

sail7seas

<HTML>God Bless All Americans and the USA

Proud to be an American....greatest land on earth. I still get teary every time I pass through customs when returning from Europe and the Agent says "Welcome Home".</HTML>

S

sail7seas

<HTML>

So how comes everyone else could figure out how to get the flag and I messed up?! What did I do wrong?</HTML>