• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Single Digit Midgit!

O

o2cruise

Seems we have been counting down forever and we've finally made it to the single digit midgit club! (along with Divetex!) In 9 days we will be leaving for Miami and then on Voyager of Seas....yes, we are excited!!!

D

Denise P.

congratulations! hope you have a fantastic trip with many wonderful memories, keep a journal so you can write a long review!
Happy Sailing!
DeniseP

A

andrea

Re: Oops!Single Digit Midgit!

Wow! I wish I was a single digit midgit! I wish I was a double digit midgit! But, alas, my next cruise isn't until next January. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you!

B) andrea

D

DisneyBlonde

YEAH!!!!! Can you believe it!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Diz

D

Donna

Way to go! Single Digit! I still have 45 days before we leave.

Have a great trip and let us know all about it when we return.
dsw

M

Maureen

My, My.....time is sure flying by for you....wish I was a single digit midgit again!!!!

L

LisaL

Hey Vicky!
You beat me to it! I can't believe our cruise is only 9 days away!!! I'll try to email you today and see if we can arrange a time and place to meet.
Can't wait to meet you all!! :)

K

KathyR

Congrats on being a single digit midgit. Hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment of your cruise. I wish our was closer than 157 days away, but the waiting is part of the fun.

Happy Cruising,
Kathy

S

SueSeaQ

Congratulations Vicky!
You're going to have such a great time! We were on Voyager about a year ago and had a blast. There was so much to do and the entertainment was fantastic. There's almost no reason to get off the ship!
Sue

G

glo-ree-bee

From a double digit midget----gee I wish it was me!!!

Have a blast. The waiting time seems so long and the cruise time so short and the blues after the cruise time so depressing!. So enjoy every single minute of the before and cruise time!!!

C

cbccamp

WOW only 9 days congrats i wish i was you I have 35 days till mine on the jubilee and i am still get really excited.

N

nieciez

Lucky you Vicky....I know the next 9 will just fly buy. I still have 162 days to go!

DeniseZ B)