Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

skyscraper tours - anyone used them good/bad

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by magooq, Feb 23, 2005.

1. magooq

magooq Guest

I am shopping around this time rather than just taking liberty travels rate and skyscraper tours seems to be a pretty good deal. Anyone have any good/bad comments?

Thanks.

M

2. Seaside

Seaside Guest

I am currently using them for my next two cruises. So far I have been pleased with their service. Lori has been very helpful with tying our group of cruisers together. I also transferred my Voyager cruise to her which I booked while onboard Jewel. I have read positive and negative things about them and other travel agents. Until I have something negative to post I will say I have gotten very good privcing from Lori and good service so far...

3. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

I have 2 booked with lori as well AWESOME,... best TA ive ever had,,, her and her staff are delightful and very accomodating not to mention she has the best prices

4. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

I've also booked my last two cruises through Lori. She and Jen have always been very helpful in answering any questions I have, whether by phone or email.

5. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

=yeah, I booked our Mariner MOS@IC cruise with her and they are fabulous...never had any delay or questions go unanswered..and I will certainly be in touch re: our tentative Ghost booking for island Princess next on the books; to book out in a monthor so after Princess releases their 2007 itinerary for prices.....happy research...:thumb..Joanne

6. jlscheib

jlscheib Guest

Although, I have only booked one cruise with them, they were very helpful and got us a good price for our 8 day cruise on Jewel of the Seas. They followed up and applied our Crown and Anchor discount as soon as we mailed them the coupon. We will use them again for our next cruise.

John III

7. ketelhut

ketelhut Guest

Margaret,

We have booked only 1 cruise with them for Oct. this year. I used there agent out of Florida, Dick Gothner. The price we booked at was hundreds, per-person, under any other price I could find, and I looked around alot. Dick was very professional and answered all emails quickly and even called me a couple times on his dime; I live in CA. A couple weeks after our booking our friends got interested in our cruise. We told them to call Dick. Dick got them the same price & booked them into the cabin next to ours. So far everything has gone very smoothly and at this point I would not hesitate to book another cruise thru Skyscraper.

8. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

My parents have used them for all or most of thier cruises. They purchased me a cruise through them and i have to say Lori has been awesome with all of my requests such as adding insurance...got a reply the same day...also she made seating arrangements so i can sit with mlzangel whom we met on the boards. So i would recommend the agency.

9. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

hey thanks peteandchelle.... Lori is awesome, i can not say enough good things about her....

10. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

Hello M, We've been booking with Lori at Skyscraper since ' 99. That's ten cruises so far, and one more in the works. We've always been happy with their service.

11. deerinwater5

deerinwater5 Guest

I booked with Lori as well for my upcoming Oct Cruise. She is very prompt and gets back to me really fast. I plan on booking another one with her very soon.

Kathy

12. Cruzin Carol

Cruzin Carol Guest

Lori is the greatest. I would not use anyone else.

13. SUNNYDAY

SUNNYDAY Guest

i have booked our cruise comming up in october, the big moasic cruise, on the mariner ,so has my parents .so far we have been very happy with them. i have sent her my crown and anchor coupons and she replied right away and said she got them. and will apply them to this trip .and so far everything is running smoothly.

14. Don M

Don M Guest

We used her for a January 2004 cruise and got a very good price on the Radiance and good service. I'd use her again if her price/perk combination is competitive.