• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So Jimbo ..... Whats the Verdict???

S

Sunshine

On yesterday's thread by Jimbo it looks like Jennifer has had something come up about her daughter that she is unable to go.

I wonder if anyone else will take up Jimbo on his offer?????????????????

Sunshine

D

DeniseZ

My daughter's friend Susan just threw her hat into the ring.....She is single, no children, thirty and attractive.

D

DeniseZ

Oh, and she has e-mailed him and introduced herself. As it turns out Jimbo doens't live far from where I grew up and my family still resides.

J

Judi

Which means pretty much that Jimbo better behave himself if Susan goes or you'll send your BIG brothers over to take care of him, right, Denise??!!?? :grin

D

DeniseZ

Gosh, I am the oldest of three girls....no brothers, but Susan has one and I have son-in-laws. Actually Susan is a childhood friend of my sil......

M

melinda hibbs

no brother's for mom, but a large brother-in-law in that area w/ a lot of brothers (think he is from a family of 10 kids).

C

CaroleH

Dang it , I really thought you stood a chance their E, with ur nursey outfit n legs n all, ah well , one day ur Huckleberry will come along

D

DeniseZ

Now there is a thought Mindy, you know how your Uncle Danny and his family seem to know EVERYONE in Jersey......they must might know jimbo!

J

Jennifer

sorry jimbo because i would have loved to have gone and i am sorry but something has come up with my daughter..its called bad timing..... GOOD LUCK SUSAN

S

Susan is Interested!

Now Jimbo - keep in mind - I do have an older brother :0) Seriously, if you are still looking I'd be happy to meet halfway on a Sat. or Sun. in person beforehand. Thanks to Denise, Mindy and Jennifer (sorry it didnt work out Jennifer). If I were to go it would be my first cruise....Something I've been wanting to do for some time now.

R

red stripe

Carole, I thought for a moment that he was going to cruise with Jimbo and give up his space on the Hawaii cruise to you :lol

S

Susan is Interested!

I don't know where Jimbo is but I can tell you - RIGHT NOW I AM SOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!

K

Kathy Atkins

And the saga continues, when we left Jimbo last, he was waiting on a reply, Jennifer of "Cruise-Addict's" fame anixously biting her fingernail's tyring to decide, but alas, daughter's event came to the rescue! Enter's Susan, who is definitley interested in this prospect! But Susan is left hapless as she eagerly await's Jimbo's answer! Tune in tonight , where we hopefully find out will the ship leave the port with a lonely Jimbo at her bow? Or will the eargerly awaiting Susan be at his side, waving a fair Bon Voyage as they sail off into the sunset!