Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

So Jimbo ..... Whats the Verdict???

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Einstein, Mar 22, 2002.

1. she didn't meet the age requirement, too young.

2. I now can see why you can become hooked coming in here. LOL! You all seem like a great group of people. I wont be home this evening but be sure to put in a good word for me! Thanks to all. Susan

3. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

This is a nite-biter for sure! :)

4. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Carrie just e-mailed me that he is online....guess he is checking out all the posts.....to be continued......

5. Carrie

Carrie Guest

Hes probably reading all my eamils..he just told me to hold on a sec. lol

6. nieciez

nieciez Guest

LOL I haven't re-freshed or hit go to top this much since Red's Unveiling during the RSMC!

7. Carrie

Carrie Guest

Even though I told himnothing has been going on on the topic he made yesterday, he insists on reading it first

8. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Well, I guess I'll have to continue monitoring this from home.....good luck you guys! Will catch up to you all in a couple hours, LOL!

9. come on over hear jimbo. susan is waiting:)

10. Good God Mindy! Behave yourself! LOL.......

I leave the office at 4 - so I'm off. Mindy keep me updated.....Will try to check in tomorrow afternoon. Have a good night everyone.

Susan
    susanfromva@yahoo.com

11. sorry susan. like i said before, i think i'm more excited than you.

12. Carrie

Carrie Guest

Jim???

13. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

K, I'm home and trying to take everything in , it sure was a busy morning and afternoon on here. I will email Susan this evening with some details of the cruise. Not sure if it is possible to meet this weekend since I'm working both Saturday and Sunday. You sound like a very nice person and I'm sure we would get along just fine. I have been on one other cruise(Voyager of The Seas) and had a great time, the ship is huge, you will not be disapointed at all by taking me up on this offer.

I owe special thanks for my good friend Carrie for keeping everyone informed while I was at work today.

14. Carrie

Carrie Guest

bout damn time!!

Now you both need to have a Strawberry Colada in my honor, while on the Explorer ;)

15. hi jimbo

susan's left work for the day, though i'm sure if she sent you her yahoo email she will come by here and check it this weekend. i really think you both will have a blast!

you can always email me if you want to get in touch w/ her.
    mzhibbs@yahoo.com

mindy

16. Lill

Lill Guest

Oh No! Do we have to wait all week-end to find out the ending??

17. milliegreen

milliegreen Guest

soooooooo where is Susan???

18. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

Lill :lol

19. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Don't worry gang, it looks promising.....

20. red stripe

red stripe Guest

we want pictures... :) and a long review :lol