• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So Jimbo ..... Whats the Verdict???

L

loulou

I have been reading these ALL day-

CANT Stand the suspense-

(P.S. Do we have a Wedding Planner on the boards........just in case this leads to
something???)
Ok ok ...Im also an incurable romantic!

E

Einstein

Just like a typical soap opera ....... they leave ya hangin on Friday. :lol Perhaps we can title this place "Days of Our Lives in The Eyes of Cruise @ddicts" :grin I have to confess that I never expected this thread to go through this many Ups and Downs. Stay Tuned @ddicts for scenes from Mondays episode. :grin Will Susan take the chance on the vacation of Her Life???

R

red stripe

Well, I have made bridesmaid dresses, made the flowers... done the food and made and decorated a three tiered cake with over 300 yellow icing sugar roses... all made by hand... and I also spent 60 hours making a hand made bobbin lace handkerchief for a bride to carry... So I want the job :lol

T

Taters

I think that we all need to start planning to go on their honeymoon with them, since this little romance was started on these boards and all. Nothing like an old fashioned family honeymoon! LOL

Taters

L

Lynn D

LOL! I think the only thing worse than a blind date must be a blind date with 200 people watching!!!

R

reese

Well the @ddict world is waiting for the next chapter..........or is it the next book in the series?

J

Judi

Okay, since I happen to be known by some here as Mama Hen, I'm going to rename this soap, "All my Cruise @ddicts Children!" :grin

M

Mariposa

Jimbo, don't worry about what all your cyberfriends tease you about here. It's really nice that you are willing to take on a roomie that wouldn't otherwise be able to cruise. I'm sure you can have as platonic, or romantic a cruise as you like, whichever you both feel comfortable with. Sure am glad I only caught the tail end of this discussion last night in chat. Hubby would have killed me if I had said, 'I'll go'. :lol I know for a fact that there are still some really nice guys left in the world, looks like you just might be one of em. :cheers

M

melinda hibbs

this has been so much fun. you guys are going to have a blast w/ the results on monday. unfortunatly susan dosn't have the net at home, but if we are lucky she is coming over tonight. i got a picture of jimbo, very hansome, susan will approve. i told him we will take a picture of her tonight (digital camera's are great) and send it to him. i found a great flight for her out of regan national coming in to ft. lauderdale only a hour after him. i really hope she goes for it.

N

nieciez

As Mindy's Mom, and the women who said to her this morning at about 9:00 a.m. "there is a post on the Cruise-Addicts board be of interest to Susan", I can' believe how this day progressed. Mindy's first reaction was "OH MOM!" But, she took the time to read Jumbo’s threads and she became intrigued and decided….maybe this would interest Susan. She called Susan at work and gave her the lowdown and you all know pretty much the rest. I don’t think I have had this much fun like I said earlier since Red came out of the closet. Red…..we will take you up on your talents if things get that far, LOL. I had a message from Susan on my machine, but we missed each other….I just came in for the evening, she has since gone out. She is very excited. I am sure everyone will make sure they are completely in agreement on the ground rules before this is pulled off, but it does look promising. I have seen a number of “internet romance†come to fruition as I am sure many of you have. The nice thing about how this has played out is they only live abour 3.5 hours from each other, and he lives about 35 miles from my folks (Mindy’s grandparents) So the opportunities for a pre-meeting are really good. I’ve seen his picture, all I can say is “Bond, James Bondâ€Â. And I know what Susan looks like, so I see no complaints there……this will be interesting. I can’t believe this is happening and I am a part of it! Stay tuned folks!

L

loulou

I think we should do web cam/online wedding, dont you?
That way everyone can be there!
Shopping for an outfit tomorrow......

hehehe

G

gambler

I have enjoyed every moment of this (barley got any work done today) I wish the both of the best of luck...

R

rocster

This is so OT it's not even funny. Isn't there some place else this could be done? SOrry folks, JMO.