Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

So Jimbo ..... Whats the Verdict???

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Einstein, Mar 22, 2002.

1. amybeth4

amybeth4 Guest

What the heck is OT??

2. nieciez

nieciez Guest

It's not OT, it's about cruising together........

3. amybeth4

amybeth4 Guest

I say again, what's OT??

4. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

Off topic = OT

I have really enjoyed this thread , brought a smile to a lot of faces ! :eek:)

5. amybeth4

amybeth4 Guest

Thanks for letting me know what OT is...

How in the world is this Off Topic? This is completely about cruising, AND it's in reference to Jimbo's original post, 'free cruise on the Explorer!"

6. MissyLou

MissyLou Guest

It's a great topic, just hope there's an up date by the middle of the day Sunday or I'll be in suspense for days. Guess I'll just have to buy internet time on board so that I can get an update. Please keep us posted.

7. Carrie

Carrie Guest

Im addicted to this topic! I had to go out for awhile tonight. As soon as I got home IM'ed Jim for updates. lol
    He just signed off..but I told him that if Mindy or Susan get online..Im calling him and waking him up.

8. GiGiniky

GiGiniky Guest

This is hilarious... I've been checking this one message all day to get the updates... E you got us all addicted... :pc

9. ilovecruises

ilovecruises Guest

This is life a real live SHIPMATES tv show! I think this is great!

10. Well I have to be honest this is not something I would normally do by going on a cruise with someone I really dont know, however.....life to too short to pass up a opportunity like this - I am single with no children. No time like the present. Jim - I hope this works out but even if it doesn't.......friends to be made with good times to come!!!!

P.S.: Mindy sent him my picture and I hope he likes what he sees. LOL! I liked what I saw and look forward to meeting Jim in person. I hope this all works out. I think we would have a blast!

11. Carrie

Carrie Guest

Susan,
    Did ya like my nifty cropping job on Jims picture? LOL

12. LOL Carrie. It's all good....Mindy just sent Jim a picture......and I dont think I'm photogenic so we shall see.. I would like to meet in person very soon. Thanks to Carrie, Denise and Mindy for their input. Tune into Jimbo. LOL.....

13. John

John Guest

Please post both Jimbo's and Susans pics within a post if possible. Thanks!

Would be a good topic.. THE PICS!

Great thread!

14. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

Saturday................Going to be out most of the day, maybe I need to take hubbys Laptop?

Red maybe you will get a phone call so I can get an update!!!! :lol

15. nieciez

nieciez Guest

I need to call Mindy to see if there is anything new going on!

16. Peabody

Peabody Guest

My boyfriend, Al, and I also met on a local BBS system, actually, through one of their bowling activities. This was about six months before I joined the BBS, so we at least knew what each other looked like. We actually got to know each other online and we've been together 8 1/2 years now.

Now Al doesn't like to cruise, so the last cruise I went on I shared a room with our friend Dave. Many people thought it was very odd, but we had a group of four and my friend Sheri had shared a room with Dave on a prior vacation, so I figured it was my turn.

It turned out fine. This time, Sheri gets Dave. Next time, maybe my sister will get him. We like to pass our men around :).

Pea

17. rocster

rocster Guest

OK, I'm a convert, I want to see the pics too!