So,.....What do YOU do?

E

eeinusa

I'm a database manager -- I get to work from home when not traveling on business. My husband is a manager with the Treasury Dept.

M

maw

I am a retired Social Worker became disabled 14 years ago. My husband is a Auto Parts Store Owner retired for the last 3 years.

S

Suzie

I'm a realtor in Palo Alto, CA (Silicon Valley). Have been selling homes here for 16 years! I always earmark one sale per year as the "Cruise Money"!!
Suzie

C

cruise lady

My husband and I own a dry cleaners in San Diego, and are very active in our car club. We own two 66 mustangs.
We really enjoying cruising, we are going on our 7th cruise next March aboard the Radiance of the Seas. Hopefully, we'll meet some of you on the ship.

C

Cruise Cynic

Cruise Cynic owns a small production company, specializing in professional sound and lighting rental (mostly for DJ's), although lately I've been also involved in video projection and Karaoke. Mrs. Cynic operates a home-based daycare, looking after seven children. "My woofers are bigger than your woofers":p

B

Beth & John

I am a domestic engineer specializing in: Caregiving! Our grown son was in an accident 2 1/2 years ago & suffered brain damage. He needed a caregiver to guide him through all the doctors, lawyers, military, politicos, etc.
I quit my job & went to work for my family! I have gone from being barely able to type on a computer keyboard, & certainly not knowing what to do with one, to being a wiz! A very professional looking office is now set up in our home. I fax, scan, copy, file, talk via headphones while typing out responses. The rest of my time is spent driving from one appointment to another....including the ones from out of state. Our attorney said he would be honored to have me on his legal staff......Makes me wonder if I should start out on another career when this one ends?! LOL
My hubby is a Director at a local hospital. He wears many hats there & they all fit him well.

B

BarbC & Mainecruiser

We are self employed motel owners. We taught school in CT for almost 20 years and then decided it was time for a change. We moved to Maine in '85 and have been in the hospitality business since!

A

AnnW

What do I do?? I play on the computer...

Oh..you mean, for a living! :)

I used to be a Disabilities Consultant, now retired. My husband used to be a Facilities Repairman. Also retired. He plays on our 20 acres of land, being a "gentleman farmer".

D

Debi [--}

Whew, having finally been released from the morning sickness prison, I can now post again!

I recently worked as the Director of a diagnostic laboratory, but I resigned in order to become a "trophy wife" (who's that I hear snickering ;) ?!) and raise a family. - Debi

J

judy

Bill and I own a Wholesale/retail Electrical Supply Co.
Trying to retire, but haven't walked through the door yet.:)
Smooth sailing
judy

J

Jeannie

I work in the Newborn Nursery in the Birth Center of the Hospital part time (when we're not traveling) and husband is Director of Development at a local University. He just had stent placed in his heart and hopes to soon be able to start cruising again.

Jeannie

I

Island Boy

I am a retired civil servant. Now I just putz around and wish I could be on a cruise ship more often!

K

KathyR

My day job is working for a concrete construction company as there Controller/Office Manager. My partime job is working on computer problems and finding the best cruise for the least amount of money. :)

Happy Cruising,
Kathy

D

Divetex

I make my living by going on cruises, scuba diving in ports, taking underwater photos, writing reviews, and selling my dive photos and feature magazine articles on cruising. Yeah, right. Not in this lifetime. Actually, I'm a courseware designer and technical writer.

S

Shar

I'm an office manager (glorified secretary) working as a civil servant for the Navy for 22 years. My husband is a civilian Network Security Officer here at China Lake. No..not China Beach :eek:)

S

sailinsal

Husband is a retired School administrator,,,,,,,,,and I retired but still work some as a home economist consultant for a test kitchen,,,,,,,,,,,,,volunteer lots in field of developmental disabilities as our son is DD and lives now independently..........ahhhhhhhhhh time for us to cruise our 13 th is coming up in July..................