Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Soda Card??

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by jkpatter, Jun 14, 2005.

1. serene56

serene56 Guest

no lemonade or fruitpunch on Princess???

2. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

I remember seeing lemonade, but never any fruit punch.

3. randy

randy Guest

We got the soda stickers (yes, there were two of us, and we are too honest to "share!") on the Grand Princess. It IS a great deal if you drink a lot of soda. We asked for a "large diet Coke" and we got something near 20 oz, so it lasted a while. However, unlike Celebrity or RCI, I noticed that once a cocktail waiter got you a "free" soda, they would do big circles around you to avoid having to do so again! Never a problem at the bar, but the waiters stiffed us. Nevertheless, it's worth the cash if you drink more than 3 a day.

4. jkpatter

jkpatter Guest

Lemonade was not available. I asked the server the first day what was a free drink and she said tap water, tea, and coffee. I found out about the milk and juice later on my own (maybe servers are not willing or allowed to serve them to you during the day?). I also asked the bartender if I can have a sprite and lemonade mix and his reply was I can add lemons to your sprite. I took that as no lemonade (at least in the bars). However I did not see leamonade during the 10 days on board.
    - Jody