Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Soda on Pride

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by kathy vicchiollo, Aug 7, 2002.

1. we are sailing on the pride sept 7th.....our 10th carnival cruise , the last 2 years we were on rccl. our ta informed us today that we could not bring soda on the ship. is this right? in the past i have always brought a 12 pack to my cabin. please anyone sail lately please let me know. thank you, by the way if your putting a group together on carnival you should call group sales they have reduced the amount they give the group leader for putting together the cruise. i found out today.........4 weeks before our sailing

2. kimann

kimann Guest

When I sailed on the pride in april of 2002, several families were boarding with 12 packs of soda under their arms. No one blinked. I myself walked on with a bottle of champagne and a bottle of wine in my tote bag in plain view and no one said a word.
    kimann

3. Leshia

Leshia Guest

I am getting married on the Pride on September 7, 2002. This is our first cruise, we are sailing with 4 other couples who have cruised before. I just found these board two days ago and they are so helpful.

Any helpful cruising hints would be greatly appreciated.

Leshia

4. You can carry on wine, water and soda. If you want to carry on hard liquor, pack it in a suitcase (preferably in plastic) and put it in your checked luggage -- this way the porter will deliver your suitcase to your room -- containing your clothes and liquor!

5. cruzman

cruzman Guest

Sailed on the Pride May 11; packed a 12 pack of soda, and a case of beer in my checked luggage. It all arrived promptly and uneventfully at my cabin door. Put as much as I could in the fridge and replenished on a daily basis.

6. Nic

Nic Guest

Hey Kathy,
    It's Nicole. I was just checking out this board from home, and saw you were on here! Only a few more weeks to go!

Can't wait~
    Nicol e

7. can't wait 14 more days!!!!!!!!!!! cabin 7162 is where i'll be!

8. DeniseZ

DeniseZ Guest

When we sailed Destiny this past April we carried on a case of soda and a 1/2 case of water...no problem and we plan on doing it again in October when we sail the
    Spirit in Hawaii.