Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Some exciting news

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by elliottsmama, Dec 2, 2008.

1. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

I have been following everyones trials here and my heart and prayers go out to all of you. Most of you know what Elliott has been through so this is a little exciting news I wanted to share. We now have the phone number, address and email of his donor. I really cannot share much as it is private information but she is a young woman on the east coast and Dan and I have sent out an email and tomorrow we will phone her. I am very excited to learn more about her and to try to convey thanks for the very best gift of all...life.

2. popcorn

popcorn Guest

So nice that you know who the donor is, and can thank her personally for thinking of your son.

Liz

3. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

It's inspiring to know that there are people out there who continue to give the gift of life to others.

Hope the big 18th birthday is a fun one tomorrow. I tried to get the card sent so it would arrive on time. My best wishes to you all.

K.

4. nieciez

nieciez Guest

That is just so heart warming!

5. reggae

reggae Guest

Very nice, and hopes for Elliott to continue with a great new year! God bless...

6. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

And how appropriate that you learn this for Elliott's birthday! She did a remarkable act... and as the cousin of a bone marrow recipient myself, I send her my added thanks.

7. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

That is such great news & couldn't have come at a better time.

8. Hooked

Hooked Guest

That's awesome!

9. KathyC

KathyC Guest

I'm sure she will be delighted to hear from the family that she was able to help.

10. GloBug

GloBug Guest

How amazing to be able to make such a difference in a young person's life. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear from you. Please tell her THANKS from all of us, too!

11. Beryl

Beryl Guest

That is wonderful news Cindy! Thank her from all of us too for Elliott is part of this remarkable cruise addict family!

12. debowah

debowah Guest

What a wonderful gift for the big birthday.:party

13. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

=coolsign Great news! Will hope and pray for a success!

14. SandyBeach

SandyBeach Guest

Thanks for sharing your news. It's nice to hear some good/exciting news for a change!!

15. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Did Elliott have a great birthday?

Liz

16. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

How wonderful for you to be able to share your thanks.