Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

south America

Discussion in 'Norwegian Cruise Lines' started by gemcrusier, Jan 2, 2009.

1. gemcrusier

gemcrusier Guest

Norwegian Sun 2009 around the cape South America anybody been there before

2. nmnita

nmnita Guest

I have 2 sets of clients that did it last year on the Dream: both were cruise vets and both said it was the best cruise even. They did it 2 weeks apart thus were not traveling together. Add that to sailing on the Sun you should have a wondefrul experience.

Nita

3. paul8

paul8 Guest

We are going around the South American Cape on the NCL Sun in Jan. 2010 and would like to know how things went for you.
    Paul8
    paul.katz1@verizon.net

4. gemcrusier

gemcrusier Guest

Our trip is from Dec 20- Jan 4, 2010 should be fun over the holidays I'll post on our return

5. paul8

paul8 Guest

We are going to miss you by a few weeks. We leave Buenos Aires Sun Jan. 31, 2010:)P)

[​IMG]
    Paul8

6. gemcrusier

gemcrusier Guest

we are going the opposite way from valpo to buenos aries are you doing a pre trip to the falls??
    we are doing it post expensive but we probely only go on this trip once , have you been before?

7. paul8

paul8 Guest

We have never been to South America before. I would like to do the falls but right now my concentration is on Alaska, We leave 6/13.