Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Specialty Restaurant on Millenium

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by Ryan, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

When is the best night to book the specialty restaurant on the Millenium 7 day Carribean cruise?

2. maria

maria Guest

I don't think there is a best night. It depends on your preference. We booked on a sea day, but that was our preference. If it is a formal night on the ship you must be dressed formal. On all other nights a tie and jacket is perfered for men. No matter what night you choose it is truly a dinning experience. I do recommend the warm goat cheese suffle. Enjoy your cruise. She is a beautiful ship.

3. PBP

PBP Guest

Ryan, we went twice during the week: the first formal night - uncrowded and service was prompt and excellent; and then we went the last night of the cruise - over-booked, crowded and service was extremely slow. I think the message got around through the week of what a wonderful, worth-the-money experience it was, and, consequently, everyone wanted to go at the end. So my suggestion is book early and go early in the week.

And I echo Maria's recommendation for the goat cheese souffle.

Enjoy!
    PBP

4. cheric

cheric Guest

It is truly worth the money. We did it in February 2000 and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I recommend the sampler dessert. it was scrumptious! wish they had a specialty restaurant like this on the Galaxy so we could enjoy a meal like that in March.

5. LjeanBrown

LjeanBrown Guest

It is a nice place to go on formal night. It really is a beautiful place to see. And the food is great.

Laurie :candle

6. Kilted1

Kilted1 Guest

Book as soon as you get on the ship.

We went both semi-formal nights so our dress was the same both nights as the rest of the ship.

Goat Cheese Souffle -- YES. One of my best meals ever. I have a picture of the Souffle as my wallpaper on my computer.