Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Spoke to Jan today - Wednesday

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by nieciez, Jul 22, 2009.

1. nieciez

nieciez Guest

just talked to Jan and they STILL haven't fed her I said a heck of a way to go on a diet. Though she sounded good and in good spirits she said she was a little weaker today and didn't walk as much but she is walking. They moved her IV and started her on a different med to help the intestins move....then maybe she can get some food. She still has high hopes on making the cruise but she does realize she has a long way to go in getting better. She sends her love to everyone

2. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Thanks Denise for the update. I had this operation in 2005 and it takes a while to recover from it. I am glad that she is progressing and hope she can eat soon!

If anyone has her info at the hospital will you PM me so I can send her a card? I would like her to know that I am thinking of her.

Thanks

Meg

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Thank you for the update, Denise. I didn't have a chance to call her today.

Meg - if you go to Page 258 of the Duck Crew Roll Call, Red posted a note how to get in touch...

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/read.php?34,1298787,1429026#REPLY

Jan can receive e-mails directly through that link. She has requested not to make her laugh because it hurts her abdomen.

Mary Ann

4. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Nieciez please check your PM. DH and I went thru this & she needs to be VERY careful; this is something that takes a while to bounce back.

5. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Thanks Mary Ann - Unfortunately I do not know Jan's last name or her room number so I cannot send her a card without it.

If you or anyone can tell me this info I would appreciate it.

thanks

Meg

6. red stripe

red stripe Guest

meg, I will send you the info.
    I do not want to put it out in public, so anyone that wishes it can just drop me a PM.
    I know that she was thrilled to get email messages delivered to her room the other day, so she will appreciate you doing this.

7. audrey

audrey Guest

just sent jan other email to let her know we are thinking about her and prayers will keep up