• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

St Maarten_golden eagle-Summit

S

Steve S.

Has anyone done the catamaran tour.Its called Golden Eagle Island Sailaway.iT'S $72.00 per adult.Wondering if its a lot of fun.Guess they stop at pri island and let you snorkel there.We will be on the ship Celebrity Summit Oct 18 any feedback on her will be helpful also... THANKS Steve

L

LindaG

We did the Golden Eagle last Nov. It was a lot of fun. The rum punch flowed, they had sandwiches for lunch, soda & ice water. According to my excursion book from Celebrity, looks like the menu is different now. We went to some little deserted island & everyone put mud all over their bodies, let it dry then into the water to wash it off. Great exfolliant! My skin was so soft afterwards! If you are looking for great snorkeling though, you might be disappointed. It was a big party! I'm not sure if you can do this excursion on your own, but you might want to check into that, as it's usually much less expensive that booking with the cruiseline. Have fun!