Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

St. Marten's Everything's Cool Beach

Discussion in 'Caribbean Ports' started by Colleen, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Colleen

Colleen Guest

Hi folks,
    We are going to St.Marten on a November Golden Princess cruise. Where is this
    'Everything's Cool' beach that I keep reading about? On the Dutch side ? What is there, i.e., restaurants, snorkel rentals, etc? Thank you for your help.

2. JohnG

JohnG Guest

It is in Philipsburg, on the Dutch side. The ship berths at a new pier. You can purchase a water taxi wrist band for all day shuttle to the old landing in town, or take a taxi for about $3 pp. Everyt'ng cool is about 1 1/2 blocks to the west of the Philipsburg town center, where the Burger King is located. It is a restaurant and bar at the beach. They serve burgers, conch stew, soft drinks and beer, and 95 kinds of rum drinks.
    They have lockers and restrooms, and the beach has chair rentals, etc. No real snorkling here, though.

3. Ali

Ali Guest

It's a great beach to just lie and watch waves. I spend the entire day on this beach after shopping. It's my favorite place.

<font color=00099>Enchantment here I come!!</font>

[​IMG]

<font color=00099>Adventure here we come for Christmas!!</font>

[​IMG]

<font color=00099>Chaos here I come!!</font>

[​IMG]

4. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Here's a link to their website:

<http://www.sxm-restaurants.com/pburg/everytingcool/index.html>

5. bbiggar

bbiggar Guest

Does anyone know the drink prices for any of the rum drinks (frozen drinks)?

6. MikeInPgh

MikeInPgh Guest

If I remember right it is $5.25 and that is a pretty good size drink.

I would not try to snorkel there, you stand a good chance of getting runover by a jetski or the parasail boat, that is if no one steps on you.

7. Nicks

Nicks Guest

heheheh we just got back from there...you all are right..the Big Black Bananas are WAY cool!

loved the beach.the water was amazing, just look out for the 2 foot drop off when you get in the water!
    the drinks were around $5.00 and they put a ton of liquor in each of them! we walked along the beach back to the water taxi.

8. Colleen

Colleen Guest

Thank you everyone for your responses to my Everyting's Cool Beach question!