Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Stand and Be Counted.....

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Sep 27, 2006.

1. nieciez

nieciez Guest

time for a roll call.

Nieciez and Leatherneck (Denise & Bill) from Locust Grove VA. We have 15 cruises under our belt since 1994 and looking forward to a few more ;)

2. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Donna & Jim Wilson, Amherst, Ohio
    Got married while on a cruise to Hawaii in 1994 and been cruising ever since! Hope to add many more soon.

3. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

TC checking in from Central NJ.

4. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Michael here in sunny Phoenix and my sweetie Susan (Carolina Blonde) in High Point N.C.

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wigh I was sailing again" :wave

5. tango55

tango55 Guest

Terry & Ritchie from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Been cruising since 1993 - 7 so far, next up Mediterranean next October.

6. rburns44

rburns44 Guest

Becky from Ohio! Started crusing in 1999. Have 14 cruises under my belt on various cruise lines. #15 is on the Glory 12/30/06. Have #16 booked on the Destiny 6/10/07 but think I will be changing to an Alaska cruise in June instead!

Becky

7. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Pucci and Mary Ann from Arizona. :wave

8. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Alf & Liz from the upper Fraser Valley of British Columbia. We have been cruising since 1993 and have been on 10 so far. Looking forward to Amigos.

Liz

9. herb

herb Guest

"Hi! My name is herb and I'm a cruise @ddict."

"Hi herb"

10. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Jill and Rick from sunny South Australia. Finally reached DDM status for our third cruise :cheers

11. audrey

audrey Guest

AUDREY FROM SAUGUS, CALIF

12. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

:wave Hello from sunny Southern California! DH has 16 cruises, I have 14 cruises & our sons have 13 cruises completed with 6 booked for 2007.

13. Kathy

Kathy Guest

:wave Kathy & George from Sylvania, Ohio (the suburbs of Toledo) in the NW corner of the state.

We've been on 21 cruises so far, our last was in March on the Century.

Kathy

14. maw

maw Guest

Maw and Paw from Missouri Ozarks. Cruising since 2001 7 cruises taken and one booked for April.

15. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

:wave Joanne from Central Vermont.. with Husband Mark; and Puppy Scooter..:grin....cruising since 1994.......next one this February..:dance :party :dance....we are ready!!..:)..Joanne

16. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Mike & Connie from Rocheste, NY. 5 cruises under our belts. Next one in November on the Radiance.

17. PEB

PEB Guest

PEB from Duluth Minnesota with 18 cruises so far and hopefully many more to come.

18. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

Maureen from Cincinnati Ohio. Cruising since 1988. :D

19. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

I'm Bob from BC and I'm a cruise @ddict

20. cjbee

cjbee Guest

CJ from Sparks, NV (formerly Dayton Oh). Soon to be Richmond VA. With all this moving, we really need a cruise.