Stand and Be Counted.....

N

nieciez

time for a roll call.

Nieciez and Leatherneck (Denise & Bill) from Locust Grove VA. We have 15 cruises under our belt since 1994 and looking forward to a few more ;)

D

Donna - dsw

Donna & Jim Wilson, Amherst, Ohio
Got married while on a cruise to Hawaii in 1994 and been cruising ever since! Hope to add many more soon.

M

Mbandy

Michael here in sunny Phoenix and my sweetie Susan (Carolina Blonde) in High Point N.C.

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wigh I was sailing again" :wave

T

tango55

Terry & Ritchie from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Been cruising since 1993 - 7 so far, next up Mediterranean next October.

R

rburns44

Becky from Ohio! Started crusing in 1999. Have 14 cruises under my belt on various cruise lines. #15 is on the Glory 12/30/06. Have #16 booked on the Destiny 6/10/07 but think I will be changing to an Alaska cruise in June instead!

Becky

P

popcorn

Alf & Liz from the upper Fraser Valley of British Columbia. We have been cruising since 1993 and have been on 10 so far. Looking forward to Amigos.

Liz

J

Jill B

Jill and Rick from sunny South Australia. Finally reached DDM status for our third cruise :cheers

L

Lady Jag

:wave Hello from sunny Southern California! DH has 16 cruises, I have 14 cruises & our sons have 13 cruises completed with 6 booked for 2007.

K

Kathy

:wave Kathy & George from Sylvania, Ohio (the suburbs of Toledo) in the NW corner of the state.

We've been on 21 cruises so far, our last was in March on the Century.

Kathy

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Joanne from Central Vermont.. with Husband Mark; and Puppy Scooter..:grin....cruising since 1994.......next one this February..:dance :party :dance....we are ready!!..:)..Joanne

H

Hooked

Mike & Connie from Rocheste, NY. 5 cruises under our belts. Next one in November on the Radiance.

C

cjbee

CJ from Sparks, NV (formerly Dayton Oh). Soon to be Richmond VA. With all this moving, we really need a cruise.