Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Stand and Be Counted.....

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Cyndi

Cyndi Guest

OK, better late then never right=huh Ed and Cyndi Williamsburg Va, but just as close to Jamestown. :D

2. tigirl1989

tigirl1989 Guest

Dana and Eric checking in from Southern PA.
    I cruised w/ my sissy and 2 friends 9-2-6 Empress of the Seas to Bermuda...hooked instantly.
    Next one 4-20-7 Repositioning Cruise on Empress from San Juan to Norfolk....this time w/ Hubby.
    This will be his first cruise...can't wait to share the experience with him!!!

3. nmnita

nmnita Guest

Nita and Pat from 35 miles so east of Albuquerque where the sun almost always shines except at night> we have been cruising since the mid 80s, about 20 plus (who can keep count) getting ready to sail on HAL next month.

Originally we were from southern Calif but left in 1981; from there DC area for 7 years, then Dallas for 13 and here to stay.

When I am not playing bridge, canning, or cruising I sell cruises.

Nita

4. cruiserbil

cruiserbil Guest

Bill from Toronto. I've been on 23 cruises since 1987. My 24th will be on the Carnival spirit on Dec. 25.

5. baylivin

baylivin Guest

:daisy Jim and Marcia from Hampton,VA. Marcia started cruising in 1972 with the Greek Islands. Had a bit of a cruise dry spell but started again in 1980's. We've been married 8 years and luckily, I have a husband who has loved cruising since our honeymoon on the Destiny in 1998. I have 8 cruises and Jim has 4. Next one is in Jan on the RCL Enchantment of the Seas - my sister-in-law's wedding cruise. WE LOVE CRUISING!!!!:)o

6. Corky

Corky Guest

Corky here!!! Hello to all C@'s!!!

7. Have been cruising since 2000 and have cruised 6 times since then. I just returned today from a 4 night cruise aboard the Sovereign of the Seas.

8. Tim and Elaine here from beautiful, downtown Canton, Michigan. Have a GREAT day, everyone!!!

9. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

Sailingrose & DH Howie in Central Florida. 36 cruises down and 2 more confirmed with 1 open booking! Woo Hoo!

10. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Guess I better check in - Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area

11. nmnita

nmnita Guest

TexasSue,

Where in the Dallas/Ft Worth area? We lived in Lewisville for 12 years, DD lives in Highland Village and I worked to a Travel agency in Southlake. NMNita

12. BobTuck

BobTuck Guest

Hi cruise @dddicts :wave Bob from Woodstock, Ga checking in. I have been AWOL for a few months and just wanted to drop by and say hello to all my cruise @ddict freinds. Looks like alot of familiar names in this thread, hope all is well with everyone.

We have 4 cruises under our belts and if all goes well will be planning number 5 soon. Were planning a land cruise to Italy for the last few months, but it appears that it will not happen. So I guess I will have to take a cruise - DARN :lol

13. popsec

popsec Guest

Linda & Ray here from Vermont. We just started cruising this past Feb and I went on 5 cruises this year, hubby went on 4. ....yup, we're truly addicted. :DJust finished booking an 8 night cruise on the Legend again 2/4/07 to Panama, Costa Rica & Belize

14. Keli

Keli Guest

Doug & Keli from outside of Tulsa OK and Doug in Baghdadm we have 13 getting ready to go on #14 in 2 weeks without DH.

15. Cruzin Carol

Cruzin Carol Guest

Hello from Southern California

16. maria

maria Guest

Maria from Monroe, N.Y. :wave--- 17 for us and 2 on the cruise tracker(tu). Not bad since we are only cruising since 1998. First cruise was on Premier Seabreeze. This year we have been on 3.

17. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Calgon and SunFlower Star here. Reside in SE Michigan. Die hard Holland America fans.

Cody says, "Woof!"

18. :wave Hello Cruise-@ddicts friends. Haven't been on much and seem to always miss roll call. =huh

Will hopefully be planning number six real soon. Haven't been on the seas in a year and as Jimmy Buffett sings, Mother Ocean is calling.;)

19. parrotthead

parrotthead Guest

Kandy (& Alsion) from Dallas, Texas! Been on 2 cruises in the last 5 months (Caribbean and Alaska) and next up in 12 days(Bahamas)!! Im Addicted!!!:help
    :)D :lol

20. mrsfayard3

mrsfayard3 Guest

Hi all from sunny mobile, alabama. Leaving on the floating sardine can Carnival Holiday in EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK 8 days. Love me some cruisin. This will be #4. Having a quickie to satisfy my cozumel wonderlust. 4 days on board ,leaving from home and arriving at home. Doesnt get much better than that. BON VOYAGE ALL