• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Star Princess Review Posted

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

Long Winded as usual, but if I left anything out, please email me! Laurey
:CAN

S

Sandy R

Thanks for the review, it was quite informative! My husband and I will be on the Star in December and I have a question... there are a group of fellow forum members that we will be meeting onboard. From what I gather, muster drill is around 4:15 pm, just before sail-away at 5 pm. Is there somewhere specific on deck we can all meet and still watch as we sail out of San Pedro? Or as an alternative, because that first day onboard is so hectic, is there somewhere we could meet the next day, a sea day, for lunch or in the afternoon, for a quick drink. Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks again for the review! Sandy

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

Hmmm, well Shooters Lounge would be a great place to meet if you want an inside venue. It's right next to the Princess Theater, Fiesta Deck (6) forward. Found it to be quiet most days and a small lounge so not too many folks find it. On the outside, right at the back on Deck 14 (Lido) or Deck 12 there is a pool, lounge chairs, tables and a bar! That would be a great place to meet for sail away I would think. Yes Muster Drill is at 4:15 and sailaway is at 5:00 so you might have to take your life jackets with you but well worth it to sail away with new friends?? Anything else, let me know. Laurey
:CAN

S

Sandy R

Thanks Laurey! Deck 12 or 14, pool & bar sounds great. I will post our meeting place as it gets closer to sailing. I love the boards... nice people and wonderful info.