• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Star Princess V's Caribbean Princess

A

aussieonwater

Hi Princess Fans....

Any suggestions of this choice ? (Both are priced identically for April 2005) and we're not to worried about which ports are visited (we find they all exciting to explore).. I know that the Caribbean Princess is newer and has movies under the stars but the Star Princess gets great reviews.. Any suggestions based on experience or speculation are very welcome !!!

D

DJA

I'd go with the Star... Less crowded than the Caribbean. They're just about exactly the same size but the Caribbean packs in an extra 510 passengers.

X

xtianmom

We just got off the Star 11/14 and she was awesome! Clean, well maintained, great service and great food!

C

Cruise cutie

Have not been on either.. we are going on The Star Princess's sister ship the Golden Princess in February..I agree..go with the Star Princess for the less passengers.....=shrug........Have fun whichever you choose...:daisy..Joanne

A

ahewitt

Just off CP did not notice extra people lots of space for all even on sea days. very lacking in older kid activitys 16-17 year olds Very nice ship

S

Snowblower

I have talked to some friends that have been on the Caribbean and either the Star or Golden. They all said the Caribbean seemed to make them rush around a little more because they wanted to get good spots/seats at the pool and shows (needed to be at the shows 20-30 minutes prior). Both ships have the same dining arrangements. We like to try new ships but from what I have heard we are going to pass on the Caribbean for now. As you can see we below have been on all the other Grand Class ships and of all the ones currently sailing the Caribbean we liked the Golden best, then the Star.

G

gaa

We have been on both and you will enjoy either one....but I have a slight preference for the Star due to the size and layout.