• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

State/Country ROLL CALL!

T

Toto

<HTML>A while back we took a State/Country ROLL CALL. It was never really completed because of the happenings last month.
With all of the new @ddicts that have since joined the board, I thought it was a good time to try it again.
This time, let's have your State/Country and how many cruisers you have in your family, maybe that way we can get an accurate count.
I will add up the list and post the results tomorrow afternoon. So let's get everybody to post and see where we are all from!

Toto & Pudgey from Kansas
:usa

</HTML>

J

Judy(Boston's J)

<HTML>Toto I am a newbie. I live outside of Boston, MA, USA and I live alone. Boston's J.</HTML>

K

Kathy

<HTML>Kathy Atkins from Georgia,United States, we have 3-cruiser's in the family, me, hubby and daughter!

Kathy :kitten

:ribbon</HTML>

G

Gramma Ann

<HTML>Gramma Ann and Hubby (Oscar) from Fort Worth, Texas.
61 day to Rhapsody. Dec 9.</HTML>

G

Gitte

<HTML>Hi,
Gitte living in the Netherlands (Europe),
4 cruisers, me, hubby and 2 daugthers.</HTML>

H

hollyd

<HTML>Holly & Joe from Royal Palm Beach, Florida.

67 days to Golden!! :dance

Happy Cruising!!!
Holly D.</HTML>

J

juliejoe

<HTML>:wave
Julie and Joe - 2 cruise addicts from the USA homebased in Deer Park, TX.</HTML>

S

Sue & Bill

<HTML>Sue & Bill --- East of Cleveland, Ohio, USA!!!!! Next cruise May 4, 2002 San Francisco to Vancouver and then May 6, 2002 Vancouver, Inside Passage, Vancouver on Ocean Princess.</HTML>