• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

State/Country ROLL CALL!

C

Charlene

<HTML>Jim & Charlene
Denver Colo
we have been on 8 cruises, and booking our 9th for Feb 2002 on the Golden for our 30th anniversary
:norun
:candle
:ribbon
:united
:usa</HTML>

P

paulfredo

<HTML>Hi,

We're part of the Stargazer clan, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

We have Paul and Dixie, Ashley (grand daughter), Mary (Mom) as family cruisers. We're all in central Indiana in the good ole USA.

paulfredo

H

Heatherbc

<HTML>
Hi !

You didn't say Province...........but here is a Province anyway :))

Heather and Jake ...... Brentwood Bay (Outside of Victoria) British Columbia
Canada</HTML>

T

The Bensley's

<HTML>Husband from Oklahoma,
Me from Georgia,
<font color=blue><BLINK>Temporarily</BLINK></font> residing in Texas.
4 cruisers here including the two teenagers who beg constantly for another cruise.
Carole, John, Michael and Ashley</HTML>

G

Greg

<HTML>2 cruisers from Tyler, Texas, USA. Soon to be 4, after we take our girls on Celebration in 84 days!

Greg

O

Olga

<HTML>Olga and Roger from Central New Jersey. Waiting for our December cruise on the Golden and hoping the positive reviews will prevail.</HTML>

A

Audrey

<HTML>Audrey & David Belcher for Saugus Calif
Where are are the people from Calif we had a lot last time and only a few have checked in so far.</HTML>

C

Carol

<HTML>We are a family of 5...and all of us love to cruise. We have been on 3 cruises, and are planning another in December, 2002. And we are Californians....from Beverly Hills, California, USA.</HTML>

E

Einstein

<HTML>I grew up..... at least to the height of 5 foot one... in Sidmouth Devon. and have lived in Norfolk Virginia, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Fla, and Okinawa... I think that is it. lol and now I am in NC.

cheers,
red stripe</HTML>

R

red stripe

<HTML>Sorry gang. Been awhile since I been on this computer and had a blonde moment. lol

cheers,
red stripe</HTML>

D

DAR

<HTML>We just got back from the Celebration and I've created 2 new Jr cruisers!

Darlene,Alexandria & Ashlee from Killeen,TX

ps They are already asking when are we going again!</HTML>