• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

State/Country ROLL CALL!

T

tomc

<HTML>tomc, answers to Tom Carten. "Free money" will work just as well.

Currently Pennsylvania, was in Massachusetts, briefly in Vermont (long enough to get briefs), three years in Indiana. Originally from Connecticut; am an honorary Quebecois, as my family has lived near Quebec City 40 years.

Single cruiser (eleven on HAL, split between Alaska and NE/C); my mother did 40,000+ before suddenly being assigned a cabin on The Ultimate Cruise.</HTML>

K

Kathy

<HTML>Kathy and George checking in from Sylvania, Ohio - Proud to be Americans ! ! !

:usa</HTML>

S

surfergirl

<HTML>Toto,
How about the ones cruising this week?
Maybe can figure out their location from Einstein's bon voyage post.</HTML>

P

PattiG

<HTML>Hi there!
Patti and Les from Montreal, Quebec. I was born in NJ.
Have done 9 cruises - nothing booked for now.
Happy Sailing!</HTML>

S

Shirley

<HTML>Tom & Shirley Daily, Clarkston, Michigan.
12 days till RCCL - Voyager of the Seas

Hope to add our 3 kids as cruisers next year.</HTML>

B

bostongal

<HTML>Meg (bostongal), Marty and Elizabeth - Boston, Massachusetts.

Cruising this weekend on the NCL Majesty out of Boston to the Favorite Island - BERMUDA!!!! So excited, can't wait.

:)</HTML>

K

kylie

<HTML>Hi from Kansas City, MO. Getting ready for my 2nd cruise in December.........

Kylie</HTML>

J

jeanoh

<HTML>Jean & Joe, living in Ohio but originally from Nottingham England, daughter, son-in-law and grandson are also cruisers, we`ve got 2 more booked on HAL.......jean

:ribbon</HTML>

K

Kay Tee

<HTML>Kay and Roger from Scotch Plains, NJ, will be official cruisers in 10 days!!!

:ribbon</HTML>

S

Sealover

<HTML>Sealover....Matt....New Jersey...the Garden State

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa</HTML>