• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

State/Country ROLL CALL!

E

Ed Wynn

<HTML>Roe & Ed from the "Entertainment Capital of the World" -- Las Vegas, Nevada

3 cats and a puppy complete our household. 32 cruises to date.

:norun

Ed in Las Vegas</HTML>

C

Crafty Cruiser

<HTML>Crafty Cruiser here. Hubby and I live in central Florida. Only just us two cruisers.

:USA :ribbon :candle</HTML>

C

Cinnamon

<HTML>Corinne and John Wilson from Surrey, England.
Have also cruised with my Dad, so three of us.</HTML>

S

seamom

<HTML>Susan from Toronto...........three cruisers in this household..........the board is really slow for me this avo and I thought I'd already posted......twice!!</HTML>

A

AndyD

<HTML>Janet and Andy......... from PA
temporarily in Richland, WA
GP in 25 days....... but who's counting!</HTML>

R

Regan

<HTML>2 Cruisers from Richmond, VA. Usually cruise with nephew and his wife from Athens, Alabama</HTML>

B

Bryan Pearson

<HTML>Looks as if we are the only two addicts in the State of Hawaii. Strange really as we are surrounded by water and have over 300 cruise ship visits annually, soon to be more as there will be four ships berthen here permanently in the near future.

Bryan and Celestine

:usa</HTML>

M

Margie

<HTML>2 cruisers from Mount Vernon, WA. 3rd cruise will be on the Carnival Spirit on
Oct. 20th.</HTML>

P

Paul J

<HTML>Two cruisers here from Springfield, MO. 5 cruises in the past; first in 1995, 6th this weekend (10/14/01) on the Inspiration. We are HOOKED!!!</HTML>

M

Melinda Kazmer

<HTML>Bob and Melinda here from Naples, FL
counting down 18 more days until the Zenith Repo cruise</HTML>

A

ANSalberg

<HTML>Anne Salberg here! Longmont - Colorado
EVERYbody in my family cruises! Husband Dick, girls Kathy & Suzy with their husbands; Dan & Mike. And Grands Jon 16, Hayley 11, Kaitlin 9. PLUS my sister Louise! 13 cruises and counting [ 2 for 2002 ] :daisy</HTML>

B

Bibb

<HTML>Bibb & Karen from Kittery, Maine. Both 12 time cruisers.

<marquee behavior="alternate" width="300">
:usa :UK</marquee>

Bibb</HTML>