• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

State/Country ROLL CALL!

T

TBirdFrank

<HTML>Me, Margaret and Lauren from Manchester England almost double the Brit tally, so if I add Alex and James who came home on the QE2 last month that just about does it, because they did not take a lot of converting to blue sea sailing and are now hooked</HTML>

T

Tim and Elaine

<HTML>YO! Tim and Elaine here :wave from Canton, Michigan. Hey Autocruise! Where in Michigan are you?
2 to cruise in Feb.'03
Keep posting and KEEP ON CRUISIN!!
:usa</HTML>

E

Ellen M

<HTML>Tim and Ellen from Ohio,USA. 10 days until we leave for day prior. 11 days until the Vision!!!</HTML>

S

Sea Daze

<HTML>Suzie from Virginia Beach Virginia, USA.

Just me and my sister ( Florida ). 6 more months til' Panama Canal cruise on Ocean Princess!!</HTML>

B

BillG

<HTML>Bill and Rita from Rockland, Ma. Our next cruise is Explorer of the Seas, 10-20-01, can't wait. Our two kids (now married) have cruised with us, and both cruised on their honeymoon, so we've started a trend. Next we'll have to take the grandchildren!</HTML>

A

angelpugs

<HTML>Jaime and Jim checking in from Shepherdstown, West Virginia.

The Vettfans, Scott & Melissa would be checking in from Tucson, Arizona, but oh poor them, they're on the Grand Princess right now!!!!

Take Care, All!
Jaime</HTML>

S

Squeaky

<HTML>I'm new but I can't miss this....
Squeaky, husband and three offspring from MA!!

ZERO cruises to date but....December 22nd is our christening!</HTML>

J

Jordan

<HTML>Four more from South Carolina! We'll be on our third cruise May 2002. What can I say, We're hooked!!</HTML>

W

White Fuschia

<HTML>Awright, Awright.
Southern California
2 addicted cruisers (1 of whom is a lurker)</HTML>

S

Shannon

<HTML>Shannon and Tim from Kansas . . . our sons, Aaron and Eric, will soon be added to the list in 19 days!

:usa</HTML>

S

Susan

<HTML>Susan from Gahdnah Maine (Gardiner, that is) - 10 cruisers!
Me, hubby, daughter #1, son, daughter #2, mom, dad, aunt #1, aunt #2, uncle!

24 days to Majesty ot Seas

Summit - April 8, 2002</HTML>