• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

State/Country ROLL CALL!

B

blondy

<HTML> Hello all!! Jason and Carissa from Mansfield Ohio. Counting down for our Oct. 14th cruise on the Voyager!! Can't wait. Yiippeeee!!!!!!</HTML>

T

(the other) Julie

<HTML>WOW...it took me a LONG time to get here. I love reading where everyone is from.

Add two more @ddicts to your list....

(the other) Julie & Brandon checking in from Orange County, California.

Four cruises taken so far....alot more to go!</HTML>

T

(the other) Julie

<HTML>WOW...it took me a LONG time to get here. I love reading where everyone is from.

Add two more @ddicts to your list....

(the other) Julie & Brandon checking in from Orange County, California.

Four cruises taken so far....alot more to go!

:usa :ribbon</HTML>

C

Croozin

<HTML>Alan and Beryl from Central Jersey. Haven't been on line much lately since we've been packing to move next month. After that we'll need a cruise!!</HTML>

S

sushi

<HTML>Western (the Berkshires) Massachusetts, 4 cruisers in immediate family, dozens of family and friends. : )</HTML>

M

Mar

<HTML>Don and Marlene from Chicago, IL. We are two cruisers but hope to have our four young adult offspring and two sons-in-law join us on a seven day cruise in April. Have to get everyone to be cruisers.</HTML>

P

princessbubbles

<HTML>Robin and George from Rhode Island and our 2 kids on some we have 9 under our belts now. Sorry I posted on the other roll call I didn"tsee this one till later. I'm new at this.</HTML>

A

afloater

<HTML>Hi There! I am new to this site but there are 3 cruisers in our immediate family and we always manage to bring friends along with us. We live in Florida.</HTML>

J

Jerry L

<HTML>The 6-PACK from OHIO

Jerry & Linda from Seven Hills
Donna & Nick from Strongsville
Don & Sue from Westlake

Next stop Hawaii-Nov. 2002</HTML>