Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Still no feeling in legs

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by korinalacount, Nov 19, 2008.

1. or butt,they couldnt get me in till yesterday to back doctor,she said I was so bad off that I couldnt do pt for 3 weeks,gave me methylprednisolone huge doses to take away inflammation,I am so hot,causes sweats,and had to take 6 pills yesterday,I feel no better today but can hobble a few feet,but it still hurts like crazy to sit,dont know when I can come back for a longer post,Korina

2. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Hang in there girl - if you don't get better - - show up in ER and stay until you get the information you want.

Take care!

3. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Sorry you are still having problems, just rest & take the pills the dr gives you & it will be better before long.
    Prayers & good thoughts continue.

4. audrey

audrey Guest

big hugs to you prayers continue

5. KathyC

KathyC Guest

So sorry you're still having so much trouble; hopefully the meds will kick in soon & start giving you some relief.

6. debowah

debowah Guest

Was hoping that you would have some relief by now. Try to rest and give the new medication a chance to help. Prayers continue.....

7. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Prayers continue, Korina.

8. maw

maw Guest

Sending good wishes your way. Hugs.

9. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Guest

OOh, sorry to hear this. Try to take care and find the relief you need!

Michelle

10. tango55

tango55 Guest

Add my hugs and good wishes to everyone elses!!

Terry

11. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Hugs, Korina. Hope it gets back to normal soon.

12. Corky

Corky Guest

Good luck, Korina. I know what a "pain" this is. Take care and try to rest as well as you can. =hug

13. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Hang in there. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Korina)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

14. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Korina - =hug I know how difficult it is when you cannot do what you want and need to do. I have two herniated discs in my neck with spinal cord compression so I am unable to sit at a computer for any length of time.

I hope that the pills and rest bring some relief for you and that when you start PT you are able to get full function back.

Hang in there! I am thinking of you every day.

Meg

15. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

I'm so sorry you hare having to go thru all this pain. I hope you start having some relief very soon.

16. Charles

Charles Guest

I hope things start to improve Korina

c

17. Korina

I'm so sorry that things aren't much improved. Sure is a scary situation.
    I hope the next time you post you'll be feeling much better. ((((((hugs)))))))

18. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

I hope you get some relief very soon. Hugs to you. :daisy

19. GloBug

GloBug Guest

So sorry to hear you haven't had any improvement. Prayers you start feeling better real soon.