Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Sun Princess, 5-5-01 Help!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by dansi, May 2, 2001.

1. dansi

dansi Guest

I can't believe, it's here!!! We are leaving on Friday, a red-eye, at 12:15 a.m.on Mexicana to Acapulco. We were wait-listed for a balcony and we all got one, so that's a good thing. The best thing is that we got the balcony at the special coupon price offered in January. My one problem is, I lost the name of the lady who is traveling on the Sun Princess at the same time. We are supposed to meet for lunch and I don't remember where or when? If your are reading this...please E-mail me. If I don't hear from you, I will see you for the horseback ride at Randi's Happy Horses. Thanks, as always, you've all been so much help in planning this trip.

2. Donna

Donna Guest

Have a great trip!
    dsw

3. Dick and Jan

Dick and Jan Guest

Dansi, if you get a chance (and get to read this before you go), could you check and see if the TVs have a video jack?
    Am taking a ditital camera on Sun to Alaska on 5/28 and wondering if I should take my video cable to view the pictures taken each day....Thanks and Happy Cruisin.