• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sunday Open House

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Thank you for the 2 extra Silja Specials Mary Ann!
:yawn:
Oops, sorry but it's late here...

That sad story about your late moder suddenly passing away (same thing with my late father) made me think. I have to make my mother show me how she does all the favourite dishes.
I know her speciality is to add moose meat (was almost writing mouse meat... :biggrin:) to the meatballs, resulting in more "punch".

Have to go to bed now. Thank you for today! Molle says thanks also!

/Erik

Mbandy

Well, another busy day at work comes to an end so Susan, Ginny and I thought it would be nice to drop by and visit for a while.

We'll have our usual please Mary Ann. :beach:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Erik - it was our pleasure to have you and Molle join us again today. I am so sorry to read about your Father. Good idea to gather as many recipes from your Mother as you can. Mine literally dropped dead on her birthday in 1983 - no time for even a good-bye. Sleep well, and we'll look forward to "seeing" you next weekend, if not before.

Michael - welcome back! Pucci ran to greet Ginny, bring her to Charles and give her her bowl of water and treats. Susan, here's your glass of chilled Riesling and Michael, your Rum Punch. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Charles

Captain Weather
It's time for Horhei and I to depart. May I have a cc and soda as I go through my email?

Thanks Mary Ann for a wonderful venue.

c

Cruise cutie

Lovely Venue indeed.off to ZZZZ's as I am up at 5AM..not off till Thursday...:bawl:.sigh..nighty night @ddicts..

Take care Dear Paesana ,and Prince Pucci Pupper...hugs Joanne and Mark

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Woof/meow, Horhei. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Here's your CC and soda, Charles. Sleep well tonight, and thank you for having joined us today.

My dear Paesana - sleep well, and don't overdo it (famous last words) between now and Thursday.

TexasSue

I too want to thank you so much for an enjoyable day but need to get my 4 home as I want to try to go to sleep early as I have a morning appointment which is unusual for me. Take care. Susan

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Pucci and I thank all our friends for joining us today. It was especially enjoyable with the interaction of histories, photos, etc. We spent the day on Roatan - a port of call possibility for those on Western Caribbean itineraries.

The bar remains open for any latecomers!

We wish you a safe and pleasant week, and hope you will join us next weekend.

And a special note for MAW if you're reading this. Get well quickly, get that surgery done and over with so you can start on the road to recovery. We miss you! {{{HUGS}}} and {{{TAIL WAGS}}}

Hi Pucci,

Someone let me join this whatever. I was told there are lots of "furbabies" here. What are they? Are they like fuzzies? I can't post my picture yet. I guess I'm too new. Grandpa calls it an avatar.

MEOW!

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Hi Pucci,

Someone let me join this whatever. I was told there are lots of "furbabies" here. What are they? Are they like fuzzies? I can't post my picture yet. I guess I'm too new. Grandpa calls it an avatar.

MEOW!
Well, well, well - a hearty welcome, my little friend. I guess Mommy needs to reactivate my account here, too.

Furbabies are kitties like you, and doggies like me. Some of us get together on Saturdays and Sundays while our families meet and socialize around the world those days. Your Grandpa graciously offers to give scritches to the furbabies who visit, so you'll get a lot of pampering as well as play time.