• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sunday Open House

Donna - dsw

A great spot - I keep saying one day I am gonna stay at one of those places - -

I missed where did we stop yesterday - I tried to go back and read - but I guess I missed it!

Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Thank you for the sparkling wine, Charles!
After a swim in the pool it's time for my usual Sunday Silja Special.

/Erik

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
It has been a VERY busy morning here - didn't expect it over a holiday weekend - so my apologies for being so late. Pucci has already run to help Horhei and greet all the furbabies, and I greet all my friends as I hold my double cappuccino in hand.

First of all, my thanks to Charles. As for Little Woof, he feels he's far too small to join in - he'd probably get crushed by an unsuspecting foot that didn't see him.

In addition to Charles, let me welcome...

Yonnie
Linda & Hunter
Joanne & Mark (Mariah does what Pucci does with Pillows)
Marie & Zsa Zsa
Denise, Georgie & Louie (good luck King Louie)
Maw - HUGS
Audrey & Blue
Lisa & Frasier
Erik & Molle
Bev, Chloe, Lily and Harley (lots of sand flying)
Patty, Cat & Rudee (scritches Rudee-hope you're healing nicely)
Kathy - DO relax and feel better
Donna - we were on Scrub Island, BVI yesterday
Jeanie

Hope I greeted everyone, and again, thanks to Charles for taking care of refreshments so far.

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves.

Last edited:

PucciK9

Woofs and meows (so far) to all my friends who are here today.

Horhei - you must introduce us to Splish and Splash!

Hunter - woofs
Zsa Zsa - woofs
Georgie & King Louie - woofs 'n woofs
Blue - woofs
Frasier - meows (nice to see you with us today)
Molle - woofs (or is that voofs)
Chloe, Lily and digging Harley - woofs, woofs 'n woofs
Cat (meows) and Rudee (woofs) - feel better, my friend.

Have a fun day, my friends. Rudee - you just stay quietly in your lounger and we'll come visit you with your "owie".

Funnel

I have to leave early today as it will be a very early morning tomorrow, so a Rum Punch and the off to bed!

Thank you for today and for this weekend!

Hmmm... wonder what "LW" is all about...? Have I been missing something??? :scratch:

/Erik

Charles

Captain Weather
Erik,

LW is the little doggie character on the bottom of each of her posts. Little brown dog with a woof bubble over its head. I made it a real pet, and have accused it of putting too much green on the weather maps--too much rain--or other things. Before LW, I used to blame Pucci, who had the crayons to color the maps.

Funnel

Erik,

LW is the little doggie character on the bottom of each of her posts. Little brown dog with a woof bubble over its head. I made it a real pet, and have accused it of putting too much green on the weather maps--too much rain--or other things. Before LW, I used to blame Pucci, who had the crayons to color the maps.
Oh... that little cutie! Pucci is probably happy that you can blame LW instead... :biggrin:

/Erik

Tobyn

Good afternoon everyone. We are a bit late showing up today. We need a few hugs and a Captain Morgan and diet Pepsi. Gavin and Katie are on there way to Virginia. . . . . Took us a bit to get composed and ready to see our friends. We wish them a safe and fun trip. We hope to see them in April. Timber is celebrating not having to share with Rylee, but he did bring some tuna for his kitty friends.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Erik - I hope there were two Rum Punches offered. Pucci ran and placed two nearby just in case. Charles gave you the explanation of "Little Woof".
Poor Pucci had always been blamed for bad weather until "LW" joined us. Thank you and Molle for being with us today.

Tobyn and Bread - BIG HUGS. I send my very best wishes to KT and Gavin (and Rylee) as they start their journey to the next phase in their lives. Our thanks to Timber for bringing tuna that Pucci will share with the appropriate furbabies. For you and Barb - Captain Morgen and diet Pepsi. Oops - I was a bit heavy-handed with the rum, but you probably can stand something to soothe your nerves. Please sit back and relax. {{{HUGS}}} again.

Yonnie - how about double Grey Goose on the rocks for you and Joe? Enjoy.

JacquieP

Tobyn and Barb, as new empty nesters, I'm sure several of your buddies understand how you feel and I know it had to be really rough for you. I can remember you once told me that the mini-loaves could get married as long as they stayed around North Pole! Such a shame that the federal government has other plans for Gavin and KT! Bandit and Cocoa are thrilled to see Maw and Charles again today and have decided that after the water bowls arrive, they will help Harley dig to China. They've been practicing in the back yard digging for moles or gophers, or whatever they are. They must be good at it because I've seen the "evidence". Mary Ann, Pretty Bird Joey is thrilled that you have birdy trail mix for him! He developed a taste for Leon's peanut butter cheese snack crackers this week, so that makes him a true junk food junkie. Leon would like a tall Rum Punch, and I believe I'll have some of Tunnel's Asti Spumante. What about you, Mary Ann? There is plenty left!

Linda&Jim

Back for an afternoon swim in the pool before dinner. A rum punch will be nice after a refreshing swim! Thanks Charles for making a batch of them as they are the best.